[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello AJ, welcome to the big leagues.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

Hello AJ, welcome to the big leagues.
>>
>AJ went from being the best wrestler in the world to a mid card geek in a dying company

I feel bad for him.
>>
>Bollywood Boyz
>Meaning Jinder
>Still wondering why no one's there
>>
>>2752649
I feel bad for him too, didn't he job to Ziggler as well?
>>
>>2752649
>Making a shit ton more money and being more internationally recognized than ever before
>>
>>2752662
He's not making a ton more in WWE. NJPW pays their tops guys really well. And he has to work a lot more in WWE. Remember, you work 300+ days a year in WWE.
>>
>>2752655
>didn't he job to Ziggler as well
In fucking Atlanta, too. I don't know why WWE has a "hometown hero must always lose" fetish.
>>
>>2752674
Some people say it's because Vince doesn't want the wrestler to develop an ego. It sounds pretty stupid, but then again, most things about the industry's """culture""" do.
>>
>>2752674
People began to notice the pattern, which didn't happen as often, so not only is WWE overdoing it, they are also acknowledging it.
>>
>>2752671
He was probably making a Mil at max in Japan but he is making 1.5 Mil in the E.
>>
>>2753079
But WWE doesn't pay travel, hotel and medical care. Taking in consideration the work rate, that's a big loss.
>>
>>2753091
what about all the bonuses they get for doing extra shit and merch sales. AJ is prob making $3 Million a year
>>
>>2752674
>>2752678
>>2752684
It's pretty fucking simple you marks.
When guy A beats guy B in front of guy's B hometown, then guy A gets a huge heat with the crowd. Much bigger heat than if it would happen in front of neutral audience.
Jesus Christ you really don't need to be Einstein to get this...
>>
>>2753105
>gets the heat at exactly the point when the match is over and his heat doesn't matter anymore
>the heat doesn't transition into the next city at all
>face could get a huge pop in an era in which faces are generally not over or at least struggling to get over
>just a bad booking decision all around and one of the many reasons the WWE sucks
>>
>>2753105
Not in the case of fucking Ziggler of all people
>>
>>2753103
Video games, shirts, action figures, PPV bonus. When he retires he'll either get hired by the WWE or use the fame he got wrestling for them to do conventions.
>>
>>2753129
The heat gets trasitioned to the people in front of a TV. It works when the show is closed with heel getting booed out of the building.
Don't say that WWE sucks when you don't know simple stuff about business.

>>2753146
Yeah that's true and I never said it did. I just explained how this stuff supposed to work.
They somehow need to get people to boo Ziggles. Sadly this is the easiest way to do it.
>>
>>2753193
>The heat gets trasitioned to the people in front of a TV. It works when the show is closed with heel getting booed out of the building.
>Don't say that WWE sucks when you don't know simple stuff about business.
How much of a mark are you? This isn't the 80's any more grandpa.
>>
>>2753211
Are you retarded? It's you who was crying because AJ lost a fake wrestling match. You call wwe booking stupid because your favourite wrestler lost a fight.
It's what WWE has to do to work kids and casuals in the audience.
>>
I to feel bad for him having to perform at 2 Manias, make more money, and move his family back stateside. What a sad life.

Weabs are pathetic. He was leaving Japan no matter what. There was literally nothing more for him to do there. He was even ready to sign with fucking Impact. He wanted to be with his family in the states. Nakamura left for similar reasons. He wasn't getting younger and he'd outgrown NJPW.
>>
>>2753235
I'm not the same person retard.
>>
>>2753242
Then you're even bigger autist than I thought.
You can't even read with comprehension.
Go back to wreddit you fucking faggot and don't come back here until you understand how wrestling works
>>
>>2752674
Probably because of Bret Hart.
>>
>>2753240
Only the biggest of autists don't completely agree with this point. My problem is E Drones, and WWE themselves, acting like he wasn't a huge star already, just because he hadn't been in WWE full time to this point.
>>
File: kennyomega--tigermaskW.jpg (21KB, 566x330px) Image search: [Google]
kennyomega--tigermaskW.jpg
21KB, 566x330px
>>2753240

Kenny is the complete opposite of this. Has an actual home in Japan, with friends over there, and relatives over in Canada

Kenny Omega literally doesn't need the WWE, whereas AJ, Gallows, Anderson all have wives and kids and need the WWE
>>
>>2753105
Nobody gets upset at the heel beating the hometown hero, just at the booker for booking the hometown hero to lose, this is how it's been for at least 15 years now and WWE is still clinging to it.
>>
>>2753314
Based Cleaner not being tied down to having the burden of marriage and kids
>>
File: img.jpg (363KB, 608x608px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
363KB, 608x608px
>>2752649

>mid card
>>
>>2753310
>E drones think that he's wasn't a huge star
Huh? What? When did that happen? Even kids and casuals got behind him straight away. Some people probably remebered him from TNA too.
I mean, you didn't take /asp/ shitposting seriously right? RIGHT?

>WWE thinks that he wasn't huge star
He main evented wwe ppv after being 3 months with this company. He was a WWE Champion after 6 months.
Bro, it's like you're living in some kind of anti wwe bubble.
>>
File: Screenshot (1620).png (537KB, 1259x713px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1620).png
537KB, 1259x713px
Kenny Omega is the greatest North American talent, the perfect physical specimen the sport has seen in ages, and he will never step foot into world whining entertainment.
>>
>>2753355
>and he will never step foot into world whining entertainment.

>Will be at Mania next year
>>
>>2753319
Yeah, gay guys find that stuff icky anyway.
>>
>current state of WWE house shows
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5AsJLIEIRM
>>
File: Based_Kenny.jpg (66KB, 564x678px) Image search: [Google]
Based_Kenny.jpg
66KB, 564x678px
>>2753366
c'mon that's just a meme....like Balor being "gay" but is fucking Cathy Kelley
>>
>>2753369
They gave away tickets and still couldn't fill the arena to 1/4th capacity. The state of this company.
>>
>>2753273
hey third person here you're retarded and got BTFO'd by the other anons
>>
>>2753375
Technically he is bi, he admitted in one of the Being Elite yt episodes that he "swings both ways"
>>
>>2753375
Balorina IS fucking gay. Cathy Kelley is being paid to hang out with him for PR purposes. You stupid fucking mark.
>>
>>2753375

Balor being gay is a meme.

Kenny being gay is not a meme.
>>
>>2753409
>>2753375

The being the elite part came off as a joke

but he really is Bi, in one of the "on the road with kenny omega" videos from NJPW youtube he says something like "i wanna focus on wrestling and dont want to focus on finding a wife or a boyfriend"
>>
>>2752647
WOW!
WWE BTFO!
RIP E-DRONES!
>>
>>2752647
Based AJ working undercover for TNA to put WWE out of business.
>>
>>2755149
>TNA

Shouldn't you mean based Shin Nihon Puroresu?
>>
>>2752649
this
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.