[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bryan Alvarez

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0746.jpg (138KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0746.jpg
138KB, 1080x1080px
How does he keep getting away with it?
>>
wtf I hate cameras now
>>
This spic manlet with the mentality of a 13 year old boy has a 7/10 wife, a daughter and a huge house in which he watches wrestling with his buddies for a living.

What's your excuse, /asp/?
>>
https://twitter.com/CourtneyCummz/status/874258744732942337

Does his wife know?
>>
>40 years old
>Looks mid 20s

I want some of his magic spic genes.
>>
>>2752475
how do you know his house is huge?
>>
>>2752475
>having a child
>a good thing
Dummy
>>
>>2752475
he rode dave meltzer's coattails to success. he got lucky.
>>
>>2753139
Hes going to be the successor to big dave and takeover when dave retires or dies.
>>
>>2753139

He saved Dave desu. Dave was drowning in his work before the merger and Bryan taking charge of the site meant he could focus on writing the newslettet.
>>
>>2753096

He lives in Seattle
>>
>>2753265

Plus before the merger wasn't the only way to get the Newsletter was a print copy sent to your house?
>>
>>2752463
expanded the pic and the wife is ugly close up
>>
>>2753096
He's not exactly shy about mentioning it on the B&V show.
>>
I love how he buries Raw during each review of the show.
>>
>>2753265
>>2753283
>dave would have never adapted to the internet without bryan
>>2753181
Bryan cant succeed dave. he literally cant. they have completely contrasting styles.
>>
File: the drawer of dimes.jpg (181KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the drawer of dimes.jpg
181KB, 900x1200px
>>2753565
>dave would have never adapted to the internet without bryan

The merger happened in fucking 2008. If he hadn't learned how to use the internet by then, it was never going to happen. He was still mailing people the newsletter up to then. Alvarez had already been running F4W and doing the B&V show for years at that point. He's the brains behind the operation.
>>
>>2753754
>>2753565

Dave still uses juno as his email for fuck's sake. Honest to God, he may still be exclusively mailing the newsletter right now, if not for the merger.
>>
>>2752463
always bump anything Meltzer related
>>
>>2752475
He could also destroy everyone on this board in a fight
>>
>>2752463
>female martial artists

this is my fetish
>>
File: JUSTSJURTYWJUSJUT.jpg (64KB, 565x600px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTSJURTYWJUSJUT.jpg
64KB, 565x600px
>>2753181
>tfw big dave will die someday
>>
>>2753181
Dave is irreplaceable desu. No one could fill his shoes certainly not Alvarez and I like Bryan
>>
>>2755532
Am I replaceable? I mean y'know, maybe if God books it that way, but I mean....cuz cuz cuz...whatever, plans change.
>>
>>2755493
I honestly think about Dave dying sometimes and it makes me really sad. I've been listening to him on the radio for almost 20 years. His voice is so comfy
>>
Getting a black belt in jiujitsu is very hard to achieve.

Most of you neets and even chads would get rekt by him in a fight.

how does that make you feel? This man has accomplished something only 5% of this board has the will power and dedication to achieve.
>>
>>2756003
>guy who trains a martial art can beat up people who are untrained

REALLY MADE ME THINK BROSEPH
>>
>>2756003
I don't really give a good goddamn either way cause it doesn't interest me.
>>
>>2756003
Sad.

I mean, the majority of people before the wrasling fags appeared were martial artists, so they could give him a run for his money. But now, I would be surprised if 5% trained anything at all.
>>
>>2756390
this
>>
i would heem anyone ITT
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.