[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meltz likes NJPW more than WWE He knows the ins and outs of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: l0jPJOI.jpg (76KB, 598x398px) Image search: [Google]
l0jPJOI.jpg
76KB, 598x398px
Meltz likes NJPW more than WWE

He knows the ins and outs of the business. So why don't you start trusting his opinions and began watching NJPW instead
>>
>>2752308
Vince McMahon likes WWE more than NJPW

He knows the ins and outs of the business. So why don't you start trusting his opinions and begin watching WWE instead.
>>
>Weebs not even pretending to have free will anymore and openly admitting to being drones
Sad!
>>
>>2752308
Because I don't like people telling me what to do.
>>
Le meltz also thinks Asuka is one of the best performers in WWE. He doesn't know shit and is blatantly a biased weeb.
>>
>>2752320
Except she is though. I'd go as far as too say she's the best worker in the entire company.
>>
File: gigglehd.gif (27KB, 75x75px) Image search: [Google]
gigglehd.gif
27KB, 75x75px
>>2752326
>>
>>2752326
Please be bait
>>
>>2752326
She'd be lucky to crack the top 30
>>
>>2752326
best worker? fuck no? best female? you could probably make an argument but once Io and Kairi show up she's brown bread.
>>
>>2752326
Lmao. She's not even the best worker in the NXT women's division
>>
>>2752344
Kairi is such an overrated wrestler. The idea that people consider her second best in the world is laughable.
>>
>>2752348
This. She's good when she has a better opponent than her leading her like Satomura or Io.
>>
File: 1491299784718.jpg (271KB, 792x956px) Image search: [Google]
1491299784718.jpg
271KB, 792x956px
>>2752308
When has Big Dave advocated that people stop watching WWE? Most of his scoops come from the E so why would he want eyes turned away from it? Don't tell me you didn't think this shitpost through anon.
>>
>>2752308
>instead
Dave still watches 7 hours of WWE a week and gives shit matches like the Extreme Rules main event a 4.5 rating.
>>
>>2752308
But 90% of daves "business" comes from making educated guesses about the wwe. I know he has it out for Vince, and always has, but it's insane ti think he wants the wwe to die.
>>
i dont even actually like wrestling anymore. no one does.
>>
>>2752363
most people here don't even subscribe to f4w they just shitpost about Dave even though he's forgetting more about wrestling than they'll ever know.
>>
>>2752348
she's better than any female in the currently in the E
>>
>>2752308
Meltzer is a fucking mark who couldn't even tell the main event was going 60 minutes when it was fucking obvious 20 minutes in.
>>
Meltzer also unironically likes PWG and the young bucks so his opinion isn't worth much to me
>>
>>2752378
>he has it out for Vince, and always has
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
You guys know you can watch and enjoy both right?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.