[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lol jojo last instagram post people are insulting her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Jojo_1_full_20150511.png (68KB, 170x387px) Image search: [Google]
Jojo_1_full_20150511.png
68KB, 170x387px
that home wrecking whore wont post there in a long time
>>
Sigh. This is was rape culture is. Bray was the one that cheated, but Jojo is the one getting all the heat. BAKA. This is why we need feminism.
>>
>>2752171
Now, I know this is bait, but Bray should get more shit for this than JoJo.

He's the one's married, not her.
>>
>>2752115
She didn't post her "look at my ass" photo this week. Her dozen fans weep
>>
>>2752190
The company has a bigger stake in Bray than in Jojo.

Just like they had a bigger stake in Edge than they had in Matt, and Lita got to ride along with Edge because of that, even though the blame was on those two.
>>
I don't understand that kind of people. Bunch of sad little manchilds they are. I suppose that make them feel a little bit better with their shitty life
>>
File: 1492786416683.png (317KB, 546x700px) Image search: [Google]
1492786416683.png
317KB, 546x700px
>>2752171
>wahhhh muh slut shaming

Takes two to tango, fucker
>>
>>2752171
They both cheated you dumb nigger
>>
>>2752115
this is what democracy looks like
>>
>>2752261
>>2752260
Unironically worked
>>
File: big-e-laugh.gif (1MB, 300x288px) Image search: [Google]
big-e-laugh.gif
1MB, 300x288px
>>2752190
I guess you can say Bray just... followed his buzzard.
>>
>>2752171
>>2752190
Well, let me ask this question: Does Bray have an instagram?
>>
I wonder what jojo sees in him
>>
>>2752609
It's more popular than Vader's son
>>
>>2752115
>Is not married
>Has no obligation to anyone
>Somehow the person at fault here
If these people want to shout at strangers over their personal problems, it should all be directed at Bray, isn't it?
>>
>>2752636
She was engaged and she knew that Bray is married

Both are at fault
>>
>>2752640
Didn't know she was engaged. What a beautiful, shameless orgy the wrestling industry is.
>>
I want Bray to fuck my ass
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.