[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>reddit smarks will buy into this fat manlet as credible kek.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: betavsalpha.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
betavsalpha.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>reddit smarks will buy into this fat manlet as credible
kek. he looked like an obese child out there with brock
>>
>>2752058
Looks more credible than Reigns and everyone outside Cena
>>
He is so boring. Should be in the midcard.
>>
>>2752058
>obese
He can outlast most of the main event roster in a marathon not named Seth and Finn
>>
File: 1496859216683.png (14KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
1496859216683.png
14KB, 100x100px
who would you put on that spot op?
>>
>>2752112
Big Dog or Braun
>>
>>2752112
Based Big Dog or Braun
>>
>>2752112
Roman Reigns or Braun Strowman
>>
>>2752058
He looked pretty credible tonight, desu. I'd prefer Braun, but Joe looked good.

>>2752125
>>2752126
>Big Dog
>wanting a pretty boy weakling

kys
>>
>>2752126
>>2752125
>Miniscule mutt can't even lift old man Mark in his 50s and has to hide his samoan tits
>Braun is younger and more muscular than Joe and the other Joe
>Gets injured and is out for months
Really makes you think
>>
>>2752058
>Th-That isn't r-realistic!
Kek, is that why Brock barely (even with the aid of roids) beat a short, fat, Somoan IRL?
>>
>>2752139
Yeah, lifting actual weights increases the risk of injury.
>>
>>2752144
He was on gear, but let's be realistic. He didn't "barely" win.
>>
File: brockcain_medium.jpg (30KB, 455x386px) Image search: [Google]
brockcain_medium.jpg
30KB, 455x386px
>>2752058

>Brock will never lose to manlet
>>
>>2752146
I know anon, I was exaggerating to prove a point. Thanks for ruining my bait shitpost, dickbreath.
>>
>>2752146
roided up bork bork'd an unmotivated hunt, not that special tbqh, he got BTFO by an even bigger roid monkey and also got BTFO by a skinny fat mexican.
>>
>>2752157

And needed a miracle to beat a guy with a fucked up back and neck.
>>
>>2752125
>>2752126
>>2752134

Roman without his best looks just as shit as Joe, and can only do two moves that are the most unbelievable in wrestling.
>>
>>2752157
Overeem was an animal back in the day and he beat Junior DoS Santos and Hunt even off gear. He's a very underrated fighter.

Calling Cain fucking Velasquez a skinnyfat Mexican is just retarded. That guy would maul the entire WWE roster with one hand tied behind his back. And btw, you're crazy if you think those guys aren't running something too. Every athlete is on gear, it's just a question of who gets caught.
>>
>>2752144
>one is a heavyweight mma fighter with kickboxing background
>the other is a fat playfighter who the average man could destroy
>>
>>2752126
>>2752134
Brock vs Roman has been done and Braun is injured. at least this is something different. Quit whining you fucking losers
>>
File: 1386281904856.gif (1MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
1386281904856.gif
1MB, 260x195px
>>2752058
I hated Joe up until this point but after his promo, I buy into it totally. He's short but he's not a lightweight. He's also strong, a vet, and into the whole submission shit. I don't think he should beat Brock but it will be an interesting matchup, much more interesting than any of the other options in the 5-way. What's the matter OP, afraid of change and like when things stay the same old shit?
>>
>>2752144
>comparing a trained ufc fighter to some jobber who got bitch slapped by Nash and got his ass kicked by Teddy Hart

gg
>>
Sloppy Joe is Oreowens with less hair. You would all be bitching if Kevin was facing Brock. Why is this any different?
>>
>>2752185
t. never met a Samoan in his life
>>
>>2752058
There's only 2.5 ways I'm ok with this ending.

>1
Long grueling match, with Joe finally coming out on top by jumping on Brock's back, locking in the clutch, and Brock passing out after a minute of fighting it. / Same thing but Joe ends it with an F5 out of nowhere.

>2
Long, grueling match that ends with Brock as the victor, the Raw after Lesnar is in the ring, looking like an autistic badass, Heyman is giving himself a stroke going on a about how badass Bork is, how he's "CONQUERED THE UNDERTAKER, ROMAN REIGNS, GOOOOOOOOOOOOLDBERG, AND NOW SAMOA JOE, THERE'S NO ONE LEFT TO CHALLENGE THE B-" "BRAAAAAUN!" *crowd proceeds to Mark the fuck out, Braun proceeds to squash the part-timer at Summerslam*
>>
>>2752125
Braun is hurt and they are saving Roman for Mania dumbfuck
>>
>>2752185
>Trains in mma to the point of almost being a career
>Tosses around fit grown men almost 300 days a year
Sure buddy whatever you say
>>
>>2752144
>barely won
lol what fight were you watching?
>>
You losers really do complain about everything
>>
File: gooddoggo.png (245KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
gooddoggo.png
245KB, 640x360px
If your not hype as fuck for this your a fucking faggot who doesnt understand the sport. This is going to be fucking awesome.

Cant wait for Cena and Lesnar at Mania as well after Brock goes through all the challengers including Roman.
>>
>>2752112
Roman or Strowman obviously. Who tf did you think?
>>
i liked samoa joe in his tna days, but he's been pretty boring in the wwe
>>
>>2752112
Honestly Braun and Roman
>>
>Trains in mma to the point of almost being a career
>still got his ass kicked by Teddy Hart just like cm punk
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.