[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where the fuck was he?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: roman1.gif (2MB, 500x276px) Image search: [Google]
roman1.gif
2MB, 500x276px
Where the fuck was he?
>>
Typical Hogan-era trick. If there's something that's gonna get your show's ass kicked on the ratings, you take your biggest "star" off the show so they look better.
>>
He told Vince to fuck off cause he's gonna watch the nba finals with his homies. Vince was forced to let Roman do whatever he wants cause he's the only draw in the entire company
>>
>Aired the same video package for him twice
What the fuck was the point of that.
>>
>didn't have him on because they knew ratings would be shit and now he won't get the blame
>petrified of putting him on TV weekly and the crowd continuing to reject him
>>
>>2752063
This. Finn was absent because he already got busy schedule promoting wwe at japan and Singapore (figure why "The Guy" is not doing this job). Roman has no excuse and just sit on his fat ass.
>>
>Roman is such a ratings killer WWE is actually scared of putting him on TV now.
>>
>even without Based Big Dog on TV he still works the smarks
>>
>>2752057
protected from the NBA finals like a little bitch
>>
someone i saw on twitter posted a video of him coming out after raw went off the air

they didn't say what he was doing
>>
>>2752929
he had a dark match against bray
>>
Preparing his retirement speech for next week.
>>
>>2752272
based big dog working the people into turning off the tv
>>
>>2752057
He's working on his summerslam announcement, fuck sake.

Stop bullying Roman because he's doing his homework
>>
File: 1494194271898.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494194271898.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>2752975
>wasting Roman Reigns on the fat fuck who loses all the time
>>
>>2753053
>Wait, should I open with I'm the Big Dog or This is My Yard Now.
>And if I open with This is My Yard Now, can I close with it too?
>>
>>2753053
"At Summerslam I will fight my last match ever."
>>
File: jojo17.png (459KB, 563x562px) Image search: [Google]
jojo17.png
459KB, 563x562px
>>2753055
He won this, though.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.