[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are you still watching?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 12

Seriously, why? There is no redeeming qualities to this company. The do not put on entertaining shows. They do not respect you as a fan. In fact, they actively insult you. There are alternative products which are superior in every way.

There is no reason. NO REASON to watch WWE. Stop it. Just stop it. Stop hurting yourself. There is no light at the end of the tunnel. WWE will never, ever be good. No matter how many wrestlers Vince and HHH sign it won't matter. The problem isn't with the wrestlers. It's with the company itself. This will not change when Vince dies. HHH and Stephanie are just as inept as he is.

Just stop watching. Let it die. Move on with your life if the only thing you care about is man drama. If you like pro wrestling watch any one of the dozen alternatives.

WWE is not even funny to make fun of anymore. It's just boring. It's bad. It's illogical to the point of not qualifying for parody. It's just.... shit. The shittiest wrestling company in history.
>>
>>2751647
NXT
>>
>>2751647
I'm only watching Smackdown because of Styles.. he's the only one who can put on a great and entertaining match in this company.. fuck the rest
>>
File: DAUBFPDUQAAPt79.0.jpg (99KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
DAUBFPDUQAAPt79.0.jpg
99KB, 1200x800px
>>2751647
I watch for Basedka and AJ
>>
>>2751647
im going to watch wwe till the day i die and theres nothing ya can do about it pinhead
>>
>>2751647
Those are some hot opinions with a cringeworthy redaction you got there, man
>>
File: 1480297592885.gif (3MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1480297592885.gif
3MB, 200x150px
>>2751666
BASED SATANIC TRIPS CONFIRM WWE WILL LIVE FOREVER
>>
Everything on TV is shit. Smackdown was solid to good before they replaced Mauro, took away all of their actually over heels and dumped the jobbers like Colons and Jinder on Smack.

The other stuff on the Network is actually watchable if not good. Takeover is great almost every time.
>>
File: gihthty.jpg (43KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
gihthty.jpg
43KB, 400x400px
>>2751666

>"I-I-I'm a loyal little e-drone cuckold wimp, incapable of making my own decisions as a man because I lack a spine and there's nothing you can do about it!"

Fine, keep on being miserable, you little fucking parasite. We're trying to help you, not to spite you. By all means, keep on being a faggot.
>>
>>2751647
I know you're frustrated right now. This is the product we get and it's not getting any better.
>>
>>2751677

Why the fuck would he be frustrated? He's not the one watching this fucking horseshit, you people are. He's trying to convince you not to.
>>
>>2751675
what you want me to watch some cringy bingo hall or jap wrestling like a fat nerd?
>>
Raw was horrific
>>
File: yummy.jpg (115KB, 863x709px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
115KB, 863x709px
>>2751682

You being a fat nerd has NOTHING to do with watching Japanese Wrestling, but yes.
>>
I'm glad to be a /smack/ hermano
>>
>>2751682
>thinking D-Level acting aka the WWE is better than other feds

I found the E-Drone
>>
The B-programming is usually fantastic.

I dunno why I keep giving Raw chances, though. I really, really don't.
>>
>>2751685
kek who are these nu males?
>>
File: 1481767769922.png (355KB, 680x679px) Image search: [Google]
1481767769922.png
355KB, 680x679px
>>2751675
>>
>>2751647
I'm not. I haven't watched all year, not even mania. Life is much better.
>>
Ever since New Japan launched NJPWWorld in late 2014 i've found myself watching WWE a little less as time went on. Jericho leaving and Jinder winning is what caused me to stop watching the weekly shows.
>>
>>2751657
>NXT

Is fucking trash, your point?
>>
>>2751675
DRONE BTFO!!!111!
>>
>>2751937
Fuck you, NXT Takeovers are the best wrestling shows in the world.
>>
I watched fuck all now, i just lurk here occasionaly to see if anything worthwhile happens, usually njpw related, their top matches are like if time froze in japan between the late AE and the early ruthless aggression period.
>>
File: Cody.png (783KB, 1249x716px) Image search: [Google]
Cody.png
783KB, 1249x716px
>>2751965
You sure about that?
>>
Wrestling is dead move on its all shit
>>
>>2751965
>NXT Takeovers are the best wrestling shows in the world

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
>>
>>2751647
>>
>>2751965
No they're not. NXT TakeOver, however, remains the only show WWE puts on anymore that's quality.
>>
>>2751647
I watch so I can shit post with my bros here bro
>>
>>2751647
I had it run on a stream on my 3rd screen and when the stream crapped itself I wasn't even motivated enough, to look for another one.
>>
>>2751647
It's fun to watch an empire fall.
>>
I would rather watch actual men like Roman Reigns and Braun Strowman than chinks slapping each other and yelling like autistic kids that Ching Chong Championship Wrestling trash is
>>
File: 1496925035857.png (133KB, 334x334px) Image search: [Google]
1496925035857.png
133KB, 334x334px
I actually watched RAW for the first time since RAW after Mania.

It was shit, and not entertaining at all. Only person who I actually enjoyed there was Elias Samson. Guess I'll go back to not watching it at all. With Lucha back, there's no reason to watch WWE.
>>
Most WWE fans just watch to make fun of how bad it is
>>
File: mcgregorlaugh.jpg (20KB, 647x340px) Image search: [Google]
mcgregorlaugh.jpg
20KB, 647x340px
>there are people reading this thread, RIGHT NOW, who waste 3 hours of their life every Monday watching RAW
>>
>>2752229
This desu
>>
>>2752244
>!!!!
Cringe
>>
I only watch Smackdown sometimes and NJPW events. Only really care for WWE when it pertains to asp or wooo shitposts otherwise.
>>
>>2751647
It's awful and will never change, but it's easy to just put on in the background. Plus they own a lot of my favorite guys now so part of me still wants to pay attention.

But really, if I stopped watching and cancel my sub, what would change? Not much. Plenty of other people will still give them money and they'll continue to be millionaires that should be billionaires.
>>
>>2753299

>But really, if I stopped watching and cancel my sub, what would change? Not much. Plenty of other people will still give them money and they'll continue to be millionaires that should be billionaires.

Pathetic defeatist attitude. The ONLY way the product will change is if people stop watching WWE. If you want to waste three hours of your life every week watching the same, stale, predictable show go ahead. You have that freedom. Just don't act surprised when the storylines still suck, there's no character development, talent continues to be mis-used and the WWE monopoly continues.

Thankfully, hundreds of thousands of people don't share your attitude which is why RAW ratings have been tanking lately.
>>
Haven't watched it in months. Why bother. It's just going to annoy me. My local indie fed puts on better shows and it's cheaper
>>
File: NJPW-Logo.png (76KB, 286x286px) Image search: [Google]
NJPW-Logo.png
76KB, 286x286px
I've quit WWE lots of times. Haven't watched a WWE program since the last WrestleMania. Made the switch to New Japan Pro Wrestling and couldn't be happier.
>>
*watch WWE*
*work the New Jannetty Pro Wrestling weebs at the same time*

B A S E D
>>
>>2751647
e-drones butt perturbed
>>
>>2751647
Dude, can you just leave us alone and let us watch our kiddie show in peace? These threads are really triggering
>>
>>2751647
I don't. I seriously stopped watching Raw and Smackdown entirely approximately around the time Sting came back at Survivor Series and only watched the PPVs. The brand split intrigued me though so I started watching both again around that time and everything in between.

I also watched 205 Live. But the week before WrestleMania this year I stopped again with both shows. It was just not enjoyable enough to sacrifice 5 hours of TV time I could be using to watch something on my watch list.

So now I only watch NXT, PPVs and Lucy's Underground. I'm even starting to miss the smaller PPVs because I just think me'h.

I stopped watching 205 as soon as I saw that fucking delivery boy walk out to the ring to give Alicia Fox some flowers or something. Such a shame because if they did it right, I firmly believe 205 Live could have had the same reputation as NXT. Think about it, guys from all different companies now are looking to go to NXT. Why? It's just damn good. The shows can be a little slow but if that's the biggest complaint then they're doing something right.
>>
File: balorboot.jpg (29KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
balorboot.jpg
29KB, 600x450px
I only watch it for my husbando. Needless to say I don't watch raw, only clips
>>
File: neck shatters.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
neck shatters.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>tfw you hate supporting WWE but the tape library is too good to drop the network
>>
Why do you care what people watch OP? You don't have to watch it
>>
>>2756279
That's why I made my own tape library years ago
>>
its me it me i'll watch wwe
u cant stop me cause im a be free
u watch it with me?
dont be dizzy
fresh raps on your lap
get a friend with a map
so u can find wwe and watch it with me and we can be friends
go brock
u lock
>>
>>2756355
Too gay, didn't read
LOL
>>
>>2756361
are u sad?
u sound bad
that's not cool, come with me and go to a school
we can watch a class
or fnd a book to read
watch wwe
or you will see
that you can be
a free
man as well
get the businiess
and support our troop
only if you true blue
Lets go cena
you can be-a winner
>>
even if i can watch raw and sd live i just look at youtube highlights cos i dont wanna sit through boring crap
still watch every ppv and definitely anything that has ziggler, styles or any shieldetty in it
>>
>>2751647
E drones livin in ya head rent-free, ya pencil-necked, fidget-spinning pinhead geek
>>
>>2751647
for the goddess alexa bliss
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.