[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look, can I be honest with you here bro?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: vincerusso.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vincerusso.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
Look, can I be honest with you here bro?
>>
What do you guys think his IQ is?
>>
why did he have to leave colorado for indiana?
>>
>>2751237
He's going back because he misses legal pot
>>
File: 1468887552656.jpg (180KB, 1069x596px) Image search: [Google]
1468887552656.jpg
180KB, 1069x596px
>>2751272
cant be mad at the guy.
>>
>>2751237
If you listen daily you can pick up that he was promised work by college friends of his but they never came through for him. His wife is from there but she obviously doesn't give a shit about being near her family if she's willing to move back after 3 months.

Im /russo/ all the way but i don't think his detractors are lying when they say he's hard up for cash. He admitted to mowing his nearest neighbors property weekly for extra cash. Russo said today on the PC1 show that he has to sell his house before he moves back and cabins in the woods on 5 acres don't necessary move off the market fast. He's fucked
>>
>>2751311

Fucking kek.

I get moving to somewhere like NYC or San Francisco and running out of money, but how dumb do you have to be to go broke in fucking Indiana?
>>
Russo has also admitted to losing a large amount of his nest egg the last time the stock market fell apart.

Relm network subscriptions are only .75 cents a week, .15 cents a show
>>
>>2751343
I think he went "broke" and proceeded to move to Indiana in search of work and a cheaper lifestyle but only found boredom and unemployment.

I don't think he's on welfare, but i doubt he's making much money outside of his pc1 contact
>>
>>2751189
Double digits.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.