[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Board goes dead every Monday and Tuesday between 8 and 11

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 9

File: 1496358335013.jpg (86KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
1496358335013.jpg
86KB, 500x562px
RAM/Smack threads get hundreds of replies. Does WWE ever stop winning?
>>
BASED
>>
All the shitposters just flock to the show threads
>>
>>2750839
>even hardcore shitposters don't give a crap about NJPW
really makes you think
>>
>>2750839
this.
>>
>>2750803
you know some people watch both right?
>>
>>2750803

>B-B-Based WWE! Right, guys? WWE is awesome and just k-keeps on winning, right? Hahahah ding-dong diddly cringe seething ya worked Based Big Dog living in ya head rent free

This is going to be fun. Okay, so on the morning of June 11th, Sunday, from 3 AM EST to 8 AM EST, NJPW held Dominion in Osaka-Jo Hall. If you look now, you'll see 43-50 individual posters for the Monday Night Raw threads, circlejerking around to culminate 330 replies. There were about 70 individual posters for Dominion. There were 6 threads, all reaching bump limit and averaging 400 replies each, which, for a board this dead is mighty impressive and has beaten out several big WWE events, Summerslam included. As of right now, it is 10:44 PM EST and you're in the middle of your third thread and it doesn't look like you'll be reaching number 4 by the end of the night. Not only does the WWE have the advantages of airing at prime time in America on a very accessible network in the United States, it also has enormous and recognizable name brand appeal, which New Japan does not. Does this not mean that, there was far more activity and excitement for Dominion, a show that ISN'T produced by the big, bad WWE machine? And while, we're on the subject of threads, why don't we compare the two? Pic related, Dominion vs. Raw. Notice the suicidal and depressed tendencies of Raw watchers as opposed to the excitement, brotherhood, companionship and high energy found in the Dominion threads. I find it funny how you post that picture and imply that NJPW is on WWE's dick when the WWE has tried and failed to sign the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega, Marty Scurll, Kota Ibushi, Zack Sabre Jr, Sanada, in some cases MULTIPLE times and failed miserably each and every time. You see NJPW bros enjoying themselves and having a good time and you make 12 anti-NJPW threads which, before this post, have 5 replies in it.

In essence, you're a faggot, your threads are embarrassing and your company is dying. Fuck off.
>>
>>2751497
autism
>>
>>2751509

lack of comeback
>>
File: Goober_Knows.png (118KB, 800x996px) Image search: [Google]
Goober_Knows.png
118KB, 800x996px
>>2751497
>he made this long of a reply to convince me he wasn't BTFO

Looks like you're BTFO
>>
>>2751513
didnt even read that autism passed second sentence. kys
>>
>>2751497
Damn those time signatures. I didn't realize how much faster WWE threads moved over NJPW threads. Not only that, but it appears that's in the main event match.
>>
>>2750803

Doesn't the fact you had to make this thread during a Raw disprove the pic?
>>
>>2751523
I kinda glanced at the middle and he started listing a bunch of random gooks. Kinda embarassing how he expects people to recognize bingo hall tier talent
>>
>>2751497
I'm not even reading this, it's cringe already that you took so much time writing this shit, but it's time to stop
>>
>>2751523

In that case, I'll summarize it for you in one sentence, you are a faggot, nobody watches your shows anymore, your threads are waning in popularity, people are yearning for an alternative and you are on the losing side of the wrestling war.
>>
>>2751541
>losing side of the wrestling war

Cringe
>>
>>2751541
*seething and heaving over keyboard*
>>
>>2751533
Is that really as embarrassing as you constantly responding to yourself? Everyone knows you do it, your tone is always the same, a defiant middle-schooler.
>>
>>2751541
your*
>>
>>2751541
Nigga what war? I'm not on any side and I'm certainly not losing. I watch UFC mainly for actual fighting. I'm not so autistically invested in scripted fights like you are that I side myself to a promotion.

I like WWE because I like the siliness it entails. Whether its cool or retarded, I enjoy it. I don't care about how better NJPW is at scripting fights
>>
>>2751497
Screen capped lol
>>
File: OPRIGHTNOW.jpg (28KB, 538x445px) Image search: [Google]
OPRIGHTNOW.jpg
28KB, 538x445px
>>2751541
>the losing side of the wrestling war
The ABSOLUTE state of (((You))), is this what NJPW shills actually believe is happening?
>>
>>2751497
or you could just realize that you're comparing weekly television shows to a payperview that barely outdraws it in comparison, but go ahead and continue being an autistic fuck
>>
>>2750803
holy shit this picture
>>
>mfw NJPW dorks don't understand the value of a dollar over yenetty
>>
>>2751509
>>2751516
>>2751523
>>2751549
>>2751552
>>2751577
>>2751588
>>2751619
>>2752070
>Y-y-y-you're cringe! shill! kys! S-stop telling the truth about WWE guys, pls!
EDRONES SEETHING
>>
File: 20170613_032323.jpg (445KB, 1080x1770px) Image search: [Google]
20170613_032323.jpg
445KB, 1080x1770px
>No-Dimes
>Janetty
>Pro
>Wrestling
>>
>>2752293
>Twitter followers
>Dimes
Ebabbies are desperate now
>>
>>2752298
>>2752293
Even based Heathe Slater has more followers than Kevin Beta and Okie-Dokie combined
>>
>>2752303
And how many dimes does that translate too, babby?
>>
>>2752305
A dime is about 11 yen so according to my calculations a sold-out stadium for NJPW is the equivalent a dead WWE house show
>>
>>2752310
And how is Twitter followers relevant to that, you mark?
>>
>>2750803

Q: Why are WWE fans so insecure about another company being so much better than them at wrestling?

A: Because they're a bunch of insecure faggots.
>>
>>2752319
Nobody outside of your tiny smark circle jerk gives a crap about your weeb wrestlers. Pro wrestling is dying and the only thing that will stay at the top is WWE because its well recognized. More people know a common WWE jobber than NJPW's top star
>>
>>2752324
I'd rather pro wrestling die than continue to let it be what WWE turned it into, cucks like yourself are straight-up fucking brainwashed by WWE into believing even a single fuck cares about them in the entertainment business, and wrestling is way better off as a niche unappreciated art-form than a slapstick side-show for redneck retards, it was never supposed to even be "mainstream" mate.
>>
>>2752324
I've shown my normie friends Omega vs Okada I/II. KUSHIDA vs Ospreay, Okada vs Shibata, etc. and they all fucking loved it even though they think WWE is cringe. There is something to be said for in ring product and right now no one is beating NJPW in that regard
>>
File: Dowt_Professa_Magrega_now.jpg (45KB, 910x752px) Image search: [Google]
Dowt_Professa_Magrega_now.jpg
45KB, 910x752px
>>2752349
Everything you say comes off as cringe. You sound like you have nothing else going on in your life outside of NJPW
>>
File: 1492972153673.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492972153673.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>/asp/ and to a greater extent the entire IWC constantly whinges about the current product in comparison to the AE
>The sole reason the AE even happened was WWF being in competetion with WCW and getting their ass handed to them for a while

>Despite this, smarks desperately scramble to downplay any accomplishments of other promotions and actively discourage any discussion outside of the WWE.

Explain yourselves, this is genuinely retarded.
>>
>>2752379
my guess is they're too young to remember the attitude era and how based it was to be watching two great promotions at once. now they've been indoctrinated by growing up with solely WWE and developed stockholm syndrome and will now just blindly fight for a company they have no stake in no matter how shitty the product is.
>>
>>2752379
100% this. WWE and the IWC discredit WCW's influence far too much.
>>
>>2751497
>seething
>>
>>2752408
I saw one episode of NJPW and I was bored desu.

>no back stage segments
>no promos
>no gimmick matches

Maybe its just that one episode and I could be wrong.
>>
The NJPW fan is deancuck/Carter, he did the same routine with Lucha Underground vs WWE last year
>>
>>2751497
How can anon be this upset about a kids TV show?
>>
>>2751497
based
>>
>>2751497
cringe
>>
>>2753196
NJPW rarely does gimmick matches, almost never does backstage segments unless it's an interview at the end of the show, and maybe you'll get two or three in-ring promos per show max.

It's structured like a fight card, not a variety show.
>>
File: 1463449846405.jpg (29KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
1463449846405.jpg
29KB, 452x455px
>>2751497
>There were about 70 individual posters for Dominion

Fucking kek WWE PPV gamethreads get over a hundred easily.
>>
>>2751497

I have never seen E-drones get BTFO this bad before.
>>
>>2751497
>WWE has tried and failed to sign the Young Bucks, Kenny Omega
Is that why Blowmega got booted out of OVW because he couldn't cut it with the big boys? P A T H E T I C
>>
File: omega.png (1MB, 926x702px) Image search: [Google]
omega.png
1MB, 926x702px
>>2755512

>get booted out of WWE
>c-c-come back Kenny, we-we need you right no-now we ne-need starpower... please... We're so, so sorry about how we treated you k-kenny... please.. just come back h-home...
>>
>>2755558
We already got AJ, Omega will come to WWE eventually, they all do. WWE is fine without him anyways. NJPW would literally shrivel up and die without Omemega. Really makes me think...
>>
>>2754843
That is probably why I don't like it. As stated before, I have UFC for legit fight cards and WWE for entertainment
>>
>>2755558
>as many twitter followers as Big Cass
>less twitter followers than Heathe Slater
>>
>>2755577
>We already got AJ, Omega will come to WWE eventually, they all do.

Ah, the classic WWE fan defence that every wrestlers end-game is going to their shitty company. This is precisely what Omega & The Bucks, Okada and Naito are all out to disprove to fans right now, but you keep thinking that.

>WWE is fine without him anyways.

Then why do you WWE faggots constantly beg and pled for him to go then? I bet you were one of those guys hoping he'd show up at the Royal Rumble or some shit.

>NJPW would literally shrivel up and die without Omemega.

People said the exact same thing about AJ Styles & Nakamura leaving, it's as if you've lived under a rock the past year and a half, NJPW adapts pretty well when they lose talent unlike WWE who've desperately depended on old stars to save them for years.

>Really makes me think...

Something has to I suppose, WWE brainwashed fans such as yourself make WWE seem impenetrable when they've done nothing but spiral downward and regressed year over year, unlike NJPW who's business has only improved year over year.
>>
>>2756084
Damn this is the most mark ass seen post in this thread. It's just tv, dude. No one else is dying on your hill.
>>
>>2751497
Or, you know, you could just kill yourself
>>
>>2753196
If you want a more character-based puro fed with gimmick matches, Dragon Gate does that. They literally have angles, feuds, & character relationships dating back to 1999.
>>
>>2751497
You should just kill yourself
>>
>>2751577
>silliness

but it doesn't even entail this, it's boring as fuck and everything that happens has been done a million times this year alone on other raws.

I'm not this faggot obsessed with NJPW, but WWE doesn't even outdo UFC's shows in that department. It's fake, and Ultimate fighter season 5 was more entertaining and mandramay than any WWE show in 20 years.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.