[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best act in all of wrestling.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Based Bucks.png (663KB, 478x598px) Image search: [Google]
Based Bucks.png
663KB, 478x598px
Holy fucking yum.

>Super incredibly attractive
>Ultra rich despite never stepping foot in the WWE
>Changing Professional Wrestling storylines as we know it before our very eyes with Being The Elite
>Signed a monumental exclusive deal with Hot Topic entirely by themselves, a feat WWE wrestlers can only dream of accomplishing
>Signed a deal with ROH/NJPW that even has WWE executives thoroughly impressed and envious as they see almost the entirety of all the merchandise money that their T-shirts generate resulting in more than 7-figure salaries which are only getting bigger as the years go by
>Excellent and technically proficient inside the ring, superb showmen who put on stellar performances all over the world and leave the crowds thoroughly entertained
>Turned down WWE contracts on several different occasions, viewing and referring to them as "Lame" and "Corporate" in interviews.
>Have loving wives who have given birth to their children as well as a never-ending sea of young, fresh pussy lining up on Twitter for them to pound

FUCKING. BASED. Face it, E-drones. These guys are the definition of BASED.
>>
I cannot fathom how anyone would find these two attractive. They have to be the ugliest guys in wrestling right now.
>>
YUM

I want to taste Matto's hot sticky nutbutter
>>
I can smell your BO through my computer. Please, take a shower.
>>
File: daddies.jpg (77KB, 643x326px) Image search: [Google]
daddies.jpg
77KB, 643x326px
>>2749824
>>2749844

>The Young Bucks aren't the cutest boys in wrestling.

HAHAHAHAHA, how's it like being wrong? I can smell your denial and insecurity from here. Just embrace that Big Buck Cock.
>>
>>2749824
He says while Bray Wyatt, Neville, Ambrose or Samoa Joe are still around.
>>
>>2749852
They're fucking ugly desu I thought that was the gimmick
>>
>>2749806
non-American here. How big is Hot Topic? Compared to Walmart, target or Sears.
>>
File: yummy.jpg (115KB, 863x709px) Image search: [Google]
yummy.jpg
115KB, 863x709px
>>2749873

>Young Bucks
>Ugly
>Two handsome young California studs who go around the world being famous like superstars and get paid like superstars without stepping foot in the WWE
>This isn't an admirable quality

You're wrong. Stop being wrong.
>>
>>2749879
it's a clothing store that's in like every mall in america

obviously not as widespread as those department stores you listed
>>
>>2749884
Most of that doesn't apply to their looks man just look at the fuckin picture you posted lol are you working me brother?
>>
>>2749879
niche store that paige look alikes go to to feel and dress different but look the same. They sell nerd geek stuff and band, goth, emo stuff.
>>
>>2749852
Maybe if faggot #1 shaves that ugly beard, then yeah he'd be decent. But Faggot #2 looks full-on like a twink.
>>
>>2749806
>FUCKING. BASED. Face it, E-drones. These guys are the definition of BASED.

SAVAGE.
>>
>>2749879
It's a part of every dying shopping mall in America.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.