[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true he's bagging groceries at Target now?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (71KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
71KB, 1920x1080px
Is it true he's bagging groceries at Target now?
>>
>>2749374
>washed up nobody bagging groceries

Just incredible how rasslin can open doors in life.
>>
File: 1490538305140.jpg (36KB, 669x621px) Image search: [Google]
1490538305140.jpg
36KB, 669x621px
>>2749390
I see what you did there
>>
>>2749374
yes
>>
He was probably bagging groceries while working for ECW with the pay they gave
>>
He was cooking at Olive Garden for a while. I believe he was going to cooking school at the time. Probably a full time chef by now.
>>
>>2749374
JUSTin had a hard life
>>
>>2749374
wasn't he kicked out of one of his last indie show appearances for being nodded out on dope in the basement boiler room or something?
>>
>>2751485

As of last year, he was still at Olive Garden and really loved it.

Mideon is also a chef now and he also loves to cook.

>>2749374
>Target

Shane Douglas is the guy who worked at Target. He was a store manager for awhile but he eventually quit and went back to teaching once an opening was available. Douglas got ribbed alot during his time at the store. Once a few fans found out which store he was at, they would call the store and ask for the manager and then ask if they'd carry Ric Flair action figures. Anybody who knows Douglas, knows he absolutely hates Flair.
>>
>>2751695
Late night kek.
>>
>>2749374
yes
>>
>>2749374
Not anymore. Shane fired him
>>
>>2749374
Better than being dead like Eddie Guerrero
>>
>>2749374
Lance should give him a janitors job at the wrestling school
>>
I always liked this guy, he could be a great coach.
>>
>>2752872
Are you sure about that?
>>
File: 1492553998282.jpg (65KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1492553998282.jpg
65KB, 600x800px
>>2752876
Me, too.

I loved his entrance theme in ECW. Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck by Grinspoon.

Also, he was nice as hell when I met him at an indy show in Minneapolis. But he really let himself go, which was sad to see.

Pic unrelated, one sexy Mexi.
>>
I always felt bad for people making fun of Douglas. What's he supposed to do, just sit around and not provide for his family? Triple H and co don't like him so a job at WWE isn't an option.
>>
the sixth click member. I never look down upon on a person that makes a honest buck for an honest day of work.
>>
Hey PJ, if you're reading this move to Massachusetts and I'll hook you up with a pretty cushy security job.
>>
He still "wrestles" in ny area indy shows, its really sad to watch though.
>>
>>2749374
Stone cold looks more young than what i remember
>>
>>2749374
the real question is why do so many wrestlers end up broke despite making 6 figure salaries at some point in their careers (aldo included)

do these fuckers not understand what saving money is?
>>
>>2753674
>justin credible
>making money in wrestling
LOL
>>
>>2753692
believe it or not he made 6 figures yearly in ecw, probably got something close to that during his second run in wwf too
>>
>>2753699
>believe it or not

Not
>>
>>2753699
six figures could mean as little as 100k and you really can't save that money for the next 20 years.
>>
>>2753699
>believe it or not he made 6 figures yearly in ecw
I'm sure none of his checks cleared
>>
If you are a poor fag and get money the only thing you need to do is buy an affordable but good house and car. then plant the rest of the money in the bank. And actual rich people invest in the stock market or real estate.
>>
>>2753718

buying cryptocurrencies (other than bitcoin or lite) is an investment you literally can't go wrong with. just buy a few thousand of a few currencies and wait 3-5 years and you've literally made six figures.
>>
>>2753699
he did not makes six figures yearly in ECW dipshit
>>
>Legends like RVD,Sabu, Kid Kash, Joey Styles and Shane Douglas have JUST themselves into oblivion

Why God, Why?
>>
>>2749374
yes
>>
>>2749374
yep
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.