[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>here is your winner of the Mae Young Classic...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

>here is your winner of the Mae Young Classic...
>>
File: kairi people's elbow.gif (2MB, 320x253px) Image search: [Google]
kairi people's elbow.gif
2MB, 320x253px
>>2749104
>>
>>2749104
>...Jodie Ellsworth!
>>
>>2749109
Chances are not looking good for her to be in it.
>>
TESSA

BLANCHARD
>>
>>2749119
Really? I figured she's a lock and Io was the one who won't make it.
>>
>>2749123
Looking unlikely for both of them. They have too much to finish in Stardom and too little time to prepare to work in the WWE.
>>
>>2749124
Kairi is finished with Stardom. Io was never going to be in the tournament.
>>
>>2749104
The winner of the May Young classic will be Asuka, The Empress if Tomorrow. Hopefully the winner gets a crown a scepter like the King if The Ring. May her followers kiss her feet and beg to be stomped by them.
>>
>>2749124
Kairi already had her farewell match from Stardom, she's done.
>>
I can't see Kairi winning because that sets up Asuka vs Kairi for the title, and Kairi would need to win it.

That's just a lot of Japanese dominance for a long time and it could start to foster resentment.
>>
File: mae-young-hand.jpg (38KB, 680x440px) Image search: [Google]
mae-young-hand.jpg
38KB, 680x440px
>>2749104
>>
File: asuka-ko[1].jpg (84KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
asuka-ko[1].jpg
84KB, 620x349px
My personal favorite to win is Deonna Purrazzo, and for her to ahead and get booked in a match with Asuka and win it. There can be a whole story about the jobber going off to the indies and Japan to hone her skills and coming back a changed woman. And it is not like Deonna isn't ready. Not sure how Nikki Cross and Ember Moon could play into all that tho.
>>
>>2749139
Kairi is a pure likable babyface though, so that could ease it a bit. And she doesnt need to have the same long dominant reign as Asuka.

Anyway, my pick
>>
>>2749139
The finals don't air until September. Asuka will have dropped the title by then
>>
>>2749152
jesus christ those thighs

hnnnnnnnggggggg
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 398x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 398x600px
>>
Kairi Hojo is a good pick but I don't think they'll be putting her over that strong so soon. There's also Candice LeRae, Santana Garrett and Tessa Blanchard, who have all worked for WWE before.

It'll probably be Toni Storm. She's the Progress women's champ and Progress is in WWE's pocket. Also those thighs.
>>
>>2749579
Why are all of these gooks fridges? Wheres the curves? Wheres the real women?
>>
File: IO SHIRAI ASS!.jpg (89KB, 673x960px) Image search: [Google]
IO SHIRAI ASS!.jpg
89KB, 673x960px
>>2749610
THERE THEY ARE
NO IMPLANTS AND SHIT
BETTER THAN WHITE WOMEN
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.