[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Absolutely sickening, false and manipulative.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (392KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
392KB, 1280x956px
>According to Brandon Howard of Fightful.com, 80,709 was the official attendance for the WrestleMania 32 event. The information comes from the Arlington Police Department. WWE CEO Vince McMahon admitted the 101,763 number included “ushers and ticket takers and all of that”. WWE then publicly revealed that the paid attendance for WrestleMania 32 was somewhere in the range of 73,111 and 85,888, which the 80,709 fits into.

>From Wikipedia: Attendance 101,763[1] (disputed;[2] WWE admitted not all paid, number includes ushers, ticket-takers, wrestlers, concessions and others)[3]

>Capacity: 105,000

"We are sold out here in Arlington, Texas! We have set the all-time attendance record for any WWE event and set the all-time attendance figure for the AT&T center in Arlington, Texas! Look at how popular we are! Look at how big our cock is! OH EEEH OH EEEH OH EEEH OH EEH OH OH OH"

>Be WWE

>Miss an ACTUAL sellout by 25,000 seats, meaning there were 25,000 seats in the arena that sat empty.

>Get caught blatantly lying about attendance figures

>"Y-y-yeah but this is ummm including the ushers and the staff a-and stuff"

>"It may not have been a record crowd but it was a record... To us." - Vince McMahon.

Jesus Christ. E-drones will defend this. This is sickening at this point. You people loyally stand by a company that thinks you are stupid, they lie straight to your face, they think they're above you and honesty, and you keep coming back each week to watch the product. It's absolutely pathetic. Eat shit, E-drones, though Vince McMahon makes you do that already anyway.
>>
>>2749101
this
>>
File: s4head.gif (30KB, 128x101px) Image search: [Google]
s4head.gif
30KB, 128x101px
>>2749101
>Eat shit, E-drones, though Vince McMahon makes you do that already anyway.

/thread
>>
>>2749101
just because we don't want to watch your niche nip shit, does not make us e-drones.
>>
File: WM empty seats.png (701KB, 989x260px) Image search: [Google]
WM empty seats.png
701KB, 989x260px
>WM 31 reported attendance: 76,976

>Arena capacity: 68.000 expandable to 75.000

>Thousands empty seats.

Insanely pathetic.
>>
File: image.jpg (84KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 680x680px
>>2749108

>Just because WE don't watch NJPW, doesn't make US e-drones"
>We
>Us
>A collective pronoun to describe you and your group, taking offense and responding on behalf of your collective
>We-we're not e-drones!

Found the E-drones.
>>
>>2749101
They've always grossly exaggerated their attendance numbers. Only fatass autists on here believe their fucking drivel
>>
>>2749114
You lot are literal free shills mate. Have fun watching whatever you're watching, that's on you. Doing this same shit every single week wont make your fed of choice any more popular, or any more socially acceptable. I havent even watched any E' since the royal rumble, i've been watching TNA and PWG.
>>
in my mind we are full
>>
>>2749101

The WWE inflates attendance figures for literally decades now...
>>
>>2749101
Roman is KILLING the company
>>
>>2749101
you just realized that now? they've been doing that since forever
>>
>>2750770
Nip-Drones aren't the brightest or have the longest attention spans.
>>
>>2749101
I went to a smackdown circa October 2000. And you'd thought fucking wrestlemania was being held at the arena. But then again Vince still gave a shit back then.
>>
Stay tuned for OPs investigation of WM III
>>
File: hunk.jpg (267KB, 1080x1294px) Image search: [Google]
hunk.jpg
267KB, 1080x1294px
>>2751157

>Needing to go back 30 years to prove your point
>"S-s-s-see? WWE isn't dy-dying!"

HAHAHAHA, E-Drones. Holy fucking shit, E-drones.
>>
Over reporting live attendance numbers has been a thing in wrestling forever.
If you're only now hearing about it you might be a casual.
>>
>>2751192
Are you dense, he was referring to the inflated attendance numbers for WM III. Every wrestling promotion, especially WWE, inflates every stat from attendance to wrestlers' height/weight
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>2749101
>25,000 ushers
>>
>>2749101
hi mark!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.