[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is WWE copying TNA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Smackdown LIVE low attendance.jpg (118KB, 1000x597px) Image search: [Google]
Smackdown LIVE low attendance.jpg
118KB, 1000x597px
Why is WWE copying TNA?
>>
>>2748988
Because they'll be just as irrelevant come 2019 so they're getting people used to it now.
>>
>>2748988
Because capitalism is a fail meme
that the jews in DC have fed you
Its more fake news
>>
I'm sorry, is this supposed to convey something? You can't even see the lower and upper bowl.
>>
>>2749676
Thats the point. They dimmed the light to hide the empty seats
>>
>>2749676
WWE is hiding that side of the arena because there's nobody there.
>>
>>2749682
>>2749685
That's the hard cam side, there's clearly people in the lower bowl on the right.

Y'know what, screw this, I'm gonna go figure out exactly what the attendance at this show was. It's the go-home show for Backlash 2017, right? Gimme a minute.
>>
>>2749689
SmackDown on 5/16 had 5,500 fans. SNHU arena has a capacity ranging from 9,852 to 11,770. So it was about half full.

Now next time you shitpost about attendance you have specific figures instead of a photo and a lameass TNA joke. You're welcome.
>>
>>2749704
>half full

>good attendance
>>
Impact's actually been looking a lot healthier this year
>>
>>2749712
I didn't say it was good.

Do the numbers on a single TV taping really matter THAT MUCH anyway? When they start failing to fill up PPVs like that shit with how the ticket sales completely stopped for Backlash, except it's happening at a show people actually care about.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.