[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't they a thing in WWE any more?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Why aren't they a thing in WWE any more?
>>
>>2748824
why are ya a stupid dweeb
>>
>>2748824
There's a risk that they might actually get over.
>>
>>2748829
haha, the last attempt at one ended up being the shittiest garbage they ever put out. Or do you not remember the league of eurocucks. The only other one is new day which has gotten beyond stale.
>>
>>2748824
>Nexus
>Greatest anything

Well it certainly could've been at least.
>>
>>2748824
>Haitch putting himself front and centre
kek
>>
>>2748835
That's because LoN wasn't made to be a real faction.
It was made to be a thing to get Roman over. Which of course failed.
>>
>>2748851
I'm surprised it's not Evolution at the top and DX on the bottom so Haitch could be front and center twice.
>>
File: wine.webm (2MB, 832x458px) Image search: [Google]
wine.webm
2MB, 832x458px
because every is scared of being the janetty that is not over in the faction
>>
>>2748986
>That literal wall of edge
Cringe.
>>
>>2748851
>>2748912
>hurr why is the leader of the faction that saved WWF on the center of a DVD about factions hurr

18+
>>
>>2748986
why are they watching an ISIS execution video?
>>
>>2749002
Austin is not on that cover and he didn't even have a faction, what are you on about, Paul?
>>
>>2749002
Carder's Ministry of Cringe did more for the ratings than the Fag World Order.
>>
>>2749002
>the leader
Paul, sto-
>saved the WWF
PAUL, STOP
>>
>>2748856
Actually when you think about it, it worked.

They just immediately screwed it up again.
>>
>>2748824
WEE sucks
>>
>>2748824
I'd love to see a heel champion with his own faction. Someone could spend a few months feuding with individual members before finally getting a title shot. It also lets faces 'beat' the champion in a way, but doesn't actually make the champion look bad. But the faction needs to get more wins than losses; otherwise it ends up doing more damage.

Now that I think about it. This would be perfect for Lesnar, since he's almost never on TV. It would really cement the movie style of: fighting through a bunch of goons then finally getting to the final boss.
>>
Couple things...

Why did they only decide to make the 'N' an actual faction logo? Why didn't the try to make all the letters have to do with factions? If that's all you could come up with was the Nexus 'N' then don't even bother...

Also why is Hunter front and center of DX? Shawn was clearly the original leader. And why did they use newer pics of Shawn and Trips but kept the rest of the guys in 1998? Looks awkward, like one of Lucas updates on the original star wars trilogy.
>>
>>2751465

I think it was to make Nexus seem more historic than they actually were, or to hook the youngsters who didn't know what DX or Four Horsemen were.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.