[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NJPW: G1 special in Long Beach card announced.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (90KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 640x370px
July 1st in Long Beach:

* Roppongi Vice, Will Ospreay, & The Briscoes vs. The Young Bucks, Marty Scurll, Yujiro Takahashi, & Bad Luck Fale

* Titan, Dragon Lee, Volafor Jr, & Jushin Liger vs. EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA, & Hiromu Takahashi

* US Title Tournament Match: Jay Lethal vs. Hangman Page

* US Title Tournament Match: Juice Robinson vs. Zack Sabre Jr

* Davis Finlay, Jay White, KUSHIDA, & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Sho Tanaka, Yohei Komatsu, Yoshitatsu , & Billy Gunn

* IWGP Tag Title Match: Champions The Guerrillas of Destiny vs. War Machine

* US Title Tournament Match: Tomohiro Ishii vs. Tetsuya Naito

* US Title Tournament Match: Michael Elgin vs. Kenny Omega

* IWGP Title Match: Champion Kazuchika Okada vs. Cody

July 2nd in Long Beach:

* Semifinals of the US Title Tournament

* Finals of the US Title Tournament

* IWGP IC Title Match: Champion Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Billy Gunn

* IWGP Junior Tag Title Match: Champions The Young Bucks vs. Roppongi Vice

Is it too late for them to change the card and switch Cody and Omega with each other? Have Cody and Elgin continue their feud while Long Beach gets Omega/Okada 3 which will be incredibly fucking great.
>>
File: kennyandasuka.jpg (32KB, 1015x571px) Image search: [Google]
kennyandasuka.jpg
32KB, 1015x571px
>>2748441

Kenny is winning the IWGP US Championship, isn't he?
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 640x932px
>>2748447

I sure hope not. It's not too late to change the card, right? Why the FUCK would they have Cody face Okada and not have Omega face Okada instead? It literally doesn't make sense. Have Kenny win the IWGP Heavyweight Championship and have Cody win the American one. It literally doesn't make sense to switch their opponents around. Your job is to make a very explosive first impression here in America, they should lead with their best foot forward and have Okada vs Omega 3 where Kenny finally wins the gold in America in the climax to one of the greatest rivalries in professional wrestling history. Cody can continue his feud with Elgin and whatever but California feels like the perfect place for Kenny to win the big gold belt. I'm legitimately upset that they're having Cody challenge for it. It doesn't make sense. Can you bitch about on Twitter to them enough to get them to change the card? Like, bitch to Kidani and Gedo and whatever enough that they'll switch the card?
>>
>>2748462
Is G1 a show big enough to Kenny Omega big moment ?

Dont want Cody to win because it will lead to the end of the bullet club with an internal feud against omega.

Also who i think will win the tournament will be Naito, he is just too over in japan
>>
BCRWTS
>>
>>2748441
J U S T
U S
S U
T S U J
>>
So the storyline now is that Cody wanted to throw in the towel so he could face Okada insead and the draw gives him what he wanted, right?
>>
>>2748462

Cody challenged Okada at the end of the Dominion show, which Gedo (as Okada too tired to say before his usual interview) accepted

well i kinda wanted to save Okada v Omega III on WK12 because it's their biggest show (then again probably not because G1). Cody was important on the main event because how big his senpai was for the industry in the world(especially on the USA), it's a clever move as Okada probably going to drop the title to whoever wins at G1

pls ZSJ win so he could wear that as 4th title to cover that tiny ass body, heck just wear all the titles like clothes already
>>
>>2748441
why the hell do chinks like tag matches so much
>>
>>2748566

Fits more people on the show and keeps singles matches special instead of having the same 1v1s constantly.

Unironically looking forward to ASS vs ACE to see how great Tanahashi really is at carrying people. Billy's in surprisingly good condition for his age.
>>
>Titan, Dragon Lee, Volador Jr, & Jushin Liger vs. EVIL, BUSHI, SANADA, & Hiromu Takahashi

this is very cool. hope volador is motivated.
>>
>>2748462
>Why the FUCK would they have Cody face Okada and not have Omega face Okada instead?
Because G1 Climax is two weeks later and they don't want Okada getting hurt or exhausted working a Kenny match. I actually appreciate the fact that two ex WWE guys are gonna job for NJPWs champions.
>>
File: shibata.jpg (29KB, 637x356px)
shibata.jpg
29KB, 637x356px
>>2748441
>two ex WWE guys are gonna job for NJPWs champions.

this
>>
>>2748462
SEETHING
>>
>>2748462
>Why the FUCK would they have Cody face Okada and not have Omega face Okada instead?
Sets up the possibility of a Kenny vs Cody match where the BC implodes.
Or to help set up the finale of the feud with Omega/Okada III
>>
>>2748947
why would anybody in their right mind think they would do okada vs omega at what basically amounts to a sold out roh show when their last two matches drew 10,000+?
are you people mental? its the biggest fuckin drawcard match theyve had in decades
>>
>Billy Gunn

>Cody Rhodes

I'M SURE THE LOCAL SUICIDE HOTLINE IS SWAMPED WITH WWE FANS!
>>
>CMLL (and liger) vs LIJ
>Ishii vs Naito
>Elgin vs Omega
>possibility of Ishii vs Omega again, Ishii vs Elgin again, Elgin vs Naito or Naito vs Omega
>>
>>2748462
And people say that marks arent a thing anymore. Why would you waste their best fued for some experimental show with a 10k gate? jesus christ you couldn't even book a backyard fed
>>
>>2748441
>no refunds

Americans are seething right now
>>
>>2748548
ZSJ vs Naito looks promising, but I doubt that will happen. Also there's barely any room left for another title
>>
>>2748447
I feel like there is an outside chance Elgin wins.

I almost said Juice since he's been getting a little shine lately but he's still got a ways to go.
>>
>ZSJ wins the US belt causing all the amerifat smarks to SEETHE so hot the building catches fire
BASED
>>
File: hehehe lizard.jpg (134KB, 500x333px)
hehehe lizard.jpg
134KB, 500x333px
>>2748575
>ASS vs ACE
>>
>>2749744
I think ZSJ over Juice because juice is currently rising from being a geek while ZSJ was introduced as already strong.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.