[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If the internet didn't exist would the he be over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: bbd.jpg (26KB, 564x291px) Image search: [Google]
bbd.jpg
26KB, 564x291px
If the internet didn't exist would the he be over?
>>
Who nose. Something about it might still stink to the fans.
>>
>>2748327
He's over now. The most over full-timer on the roster everything considered. I don't think you understand what over means.
>>
>>2748327
Rocky Maivia
>>
BBD is over af
>>
>>2748337
Prove me wrong. I'm waiting...
>>
>>2748343
Numbers with analysis and comparisons...simply sating record low ratings doesn't cut.

Try again halfwit.
>>
>>2748335
Nope. The following are more over than him:
>Big Match AJ
>Blandy Boreton
>Deanetty
>Based Fatass
>The New Day
>The Hardys

And that's just off the top of my head.
>>
>>2748327
He is over.
>>
>>2748343

they'd be even lower if it wasn't for BBD
>>
No, horrible booking is horrible booking nonetheless.

See : WCW Vince Russo
>>
What? He's already over. He's more over than fucking 99% of wrestlers in all of history with the exceptions only being prime Stone Cold, Sting, and Hogan
>>
>>2748335
Upvoted!
>>
>>2748650
More like over 1.5 ratings.
>>
>>2748701
Nobody is going to fall for this
>>
Nah... shit is shit and will always be shit.
>>
I don't think he would be getting booed out of almost every arena like he is now. But if everything else were the same - his booking, his/WWE presentation, his relatively little amount of experience compared to every other main eventer - I think his reaction would be pretty muted. The girls and little kids would cheer once when his music hits but that'd be about it because his character booking makes him seem like a real self-centered dick and his in-ring work is only passable unless paired with a better wrestler.
>>
>if the internet didn't exist
This is a pretty absurd hypothetical. No internet means no WWE Network which means they're still doing the PPV model. And oh boy, WWE would not be doing well if they were still on the PPV model.
>>
Lex Luger.
Rocky Maivia.
>>
if you're able to get over then you can get over in any era

so no
>>
>>2748327
Yes he would be the guy on the front of those ppv dvds and would have cool people wearing his shirts and saying catchphrase. Cena and Roman with Roman going over would be the match of the ages
>>
>>2748898
Luger was over tho
>>
>>2749027
NO HE FUCKING WASN'T
>>
>>2748327
He'd be coping it even worse tbqh family. Fans can vent on the internet these days but back in the day, the only place they could be heard was at live shows. It would be like the night after this years Wrestlemania everytime he appeared. They'd probably be throwing things at him as well
>>
>>2749128
*copping
>>
>>2749096
Yes he was.
>>
>>2748327
>>
>>2749096
Luger was over with me when I was like 7 years old, I remember watching the Royal Rumble where he and Brett "eliminated" each other at the same time. For some reason my dad was too cheap to order WM where he and Bret Hart faced Yokozuna. I remember me and my bro wanted Luger to win.

That said as an adult Luger sucks
>>
All Vince had to do was be patient and he would have been super over with everyone. That is literally all he had to do.
>>
>>2748327
I disliked him before I started coming to /asp/.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.