[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woopie Doo, Just great A 1 hr Clusterfuck Japanese Indy tripe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: njpw sucks.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
njpw sucks.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
Woopie Doo, Just great A 1 hr Clusterfuck Japanese Indy tripe match with no story and no characters with no fucking star power and no actual reason to wrestle besides wrestling with "great feets of athleticism" for an hr and people including smarks are gonna fake praise this long and boring shit cause of the fact it was long and boring match, Fuck this and fuck NJPW!
>>
>>2747633
LOL NJPW/Indy Smarks are pissed off at my new vid about Okada/Omega-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB70PNCj3Ko
>>
>>2747633

You didn't even watch the match. There was a story there.
>>
Goddamn, i could see a fedora slowly materializing in op's head as i read this.
>>
>e drone attention span
>>
>>2747633
I really want njpw to have shows every week so that antismarks die from excessive seething first rather than obesity
>>
File: nervous.png (60KB, 300x279px) Image search: [Google]
nervous.png
60KB, 300x279px
>>2747633
It was pretty hype at the end. I got really shook thinking Omega would actually pull it off. Glad that cuck failed. Based Okada saving the company.
>>
>>2747633
The story going in was that the Champion Okada who has been holding the title for a year and a half keeps having longer and longer matches which is making him weaker so Kenny Omega who hasn't really had a match since January chooses to have a match with a weakened Okada while he's at full strength that's just the story going in the match

The story in the match was Kenny and Okada having fought each other before countering each others moves and doing call backs to the previous match and then at one Okada misses a dive on the outside and hurts his knee so Omega targets the leg and that knee for most of the match with Okada being more and more tired and then when Okada going to win bullet club comes out and helps Distract Okada so omega has a chance to recover and then from there on out both people are tired and are trying to win hitting all the big moves with Okada trying to keep omega far away from him and Omega keeps getting in his face and the finish is that Okada hits his finish but omega rolls away so Okada can't get up and pin him causing a draw

The story was that omega had more energy but they were both even I'm strength and neither could put each other down
>>
>>2747664
And the Characters are Quite simple

Okada is the Ace of NJPW (basically their top guy) and he is considered a prodigy being the Top face and beating everybody so he is cocky and brash

Omega is the top foreigner of one of the Top Stables in New Japan and wants be the new top guy in Japan and when the expansion comes the world

Maybe you should actually watch NJPW and form an opinion for ypurself
>>
The scary thing is there are going to be people who look at OPs bait and genuinely think he's serious and smugly laugh to themselves and nod their head.

t. Converted to njpw E drone
>>
>>2747670
This indian guy in a Smarkbusters group posted this and linked his youtube video, stole it and posted it here
>>
>>2747635
Who the fuck is this pajeet?
>>
>>2747677
Zubair Alishah always commenting on smarkbusters videos
>>
>>2747633
>Whoopie Doo
>Not "whoopty"
Stopped reading there, opinion discarded.
>>
>>2747684
>Not part of Hoody-Hoo masterrace
>>
>>2747682
Is he /our guy/?
>>
File: 11452452.jpg (37KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
11452452.jpg
37KB, 480x360px
>>2747633
>>
> watching 2017 wrestling when there's tens of thousands of hours of 70s, 80s and 90s wrestling you haven't seen yet.

You kids never cease to amaze me with your utter lack of taste
>>
>>2747664
>so Kenny Omega who hasn't really had a match since January chooses to have a match with a weakened Okada while he's at full strength that's just the story going in the match
Okada challenged Kenny, dude, not the other way around.
>>
File: RAPisCRAPworldtour99.jpg (111KB, 500x562px) Image search: [Google]
RAPisCRAPworldtour99.jpg
111KB, 500x562px
>>2747727
...not in our house, nigger
>>
>>2747835
18 years and a dead Hennig later and I still say rap is CRAP!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.