[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOMINION REAL STAR RATINGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
Okay you weeb faggot smark-ass internet niggers I was actually at Dominion, am an actual Japanese speaking person (unlike you cringey otaku pussies that listen to the kindy-tier nihongo commentary for LE PASSION~!) and these are my star ratings.
FYI I have the most patrician tier taste in professional fake fighting so pay attention and you underage b&s may learn a thing or two.
Missed the first three matches having sex with my #hotasianwife
Bucks vs RPG - ***
War Machine vs GOD - *1/2
Cody vs Elgin - *3/4
Hiromu vs Kushida - **** (add an extra quarter if you personally got a kick out of Osaka shitting on Kushi)
Suzuki vs Goto - **1/2
Naito vs Tanahashi - ***1/2
GOATkada vs Kenny - *******

To all the niggers saying they'd never seen a card with three matches that good literally 18+ yourself because 2/3 EXACT SAME MATCHES were better at Wrestle Kingdom.
Okada/Omega unironically the greatest bout of all time and if you didnt see the hour draw coming from a mile away I suggest you keep getting worked by based Gedo and his Dusty Rhodes ripoff booking. Called every single result except Bucks by submission (only real shock on the whole show.) Really predictable average-above average show by NJPW standards, WK and Sakura Genesis were much better overall. You bandwagon jumpers calling this the greatest show ever need to literally watch any NJPW PPV before this. Anybody that tells you any of the matches on this card were better than the main are smark cunts trying to be edgy and contrarian. Only match worth arguing might have been better this year ws Okada/Shibata, which deserves an extra star just for the aneurysm.

Fuck Dave Meltzer
>>
I feel like I really learned something from this thread. Thanks for contributing. A+++ poster
>>
>>2747609
>rates the main event 7 stars
>says was just an above average show
>>
>>2747613
Fuck off cunt all I did was post meme asterixes and call you faggots marks, unless you learned to kys in which case I take all the credit
>>
>>2747614
>one great match
>must be an amazing show overall
if one quarter of your pizza was gordon ramsay tier and the other three were alabama pizza hut tier is it still the greatest pizza youve ever eaten you dumb amerifat?
>>
>>2747609
>You bandwagon jumpers calling this the greatest show ever need to literally watch any NJPW PPV before this
This so fucking much
>>
>>2747620

>food analogy

Is that all you're capable of?
>>
War Machine vs GOD only one and a half star?
Opinion discarded.
>>
>>2747661
It's the only think you'll understand
>>
>>2747675
>think
Something you obviously are incapable of doing
>>
Love pillows do not count as wives.
>>
>>2747609
サーシャ・バンクスってカワイイよねえ(´Д` )ハアハア
>>
>>2747609
Trying too hard senpai. Maybe you should hit the weights
>>
>>2747609
cringe
>>
>>2747721
やらせろ
>>
>>2747673
literally the drizzling shits tanga roa might be the worst wrestler in shin nihon and yes im including yoshiJUSTsu
>>
>>2747609
>Okay you weeb faggot smark-ass internet niggers I was actually at Dominion, am an actual Japanese speaking person (unlike you cringey otaku pussies that listen to the kindy-tier nihongo commentary for LE PASSION~!)
>>
>>2748132
>short katana
ding-dong diddly based
>>
Hmmmm. I thought Omega/Okada was 4.5 stars at best, but since Big Dick Meltz says its a 7 star match i think the same now too :). Greatest match ever!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.