[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of turning Gallows and Anderson faces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Gallows.jpg (15KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
Gallows.jpg
15KB, 275x183px
What do you guys think of turning Gallows and Anderson faces ? here are the advantages:

>They could join Finn Balor.

>Raw already Cesaro and Sheamus as top heels(won half of the roster in the tag team turmoil) and the fucking revival(5 stars match everywhere), they just cant handle the competition yet as heels.

>On the other hand, Hardys may divide and give singles run to Jeff and Broken Matt.Enzo and Cass are on the merge to turn on each other and we have Rhyno/Health, we could have a more over tag team to this spot.

>AJ has turned face on smackdown, so you can have a full Balor Club as faces, after you can do the turn, but for now having all them the same alligniment is the better to unite the club, this is a good option even if you wanted them on smackdown.

>They cant be that heel club because PG

>We never seem this before

>The Shield can be heels because all of them struggles to be faces(even you Dean), and have a dream match
>>
>>2747561
I don't care, as long as they don't put the belts back on them.
>>
>>2747562
neeeeeeeeerd
>>
>>2747562
Getta look at this neeeerrrrrddddd
>>
>>2747562
You are not a good brother.
>>
>>2747561
I don't care, as long as they aren't losing matches in 2 minutes
>>
>>2747561
Doesn't matter if they're curtain jerkin or the main event

Cause they're grizzled young vets yeah they're grizzled young vets
>>
>>2747715
They worked some kids down in memphis that were green as goose shit but it's a 1 bump comeback or did he forget?
>>
>>2747722
Raw shows aren't packed and they totally blow

Maybe they'll get some color down in Puerto Rico?

On topic though I'd love for them to be relevant. Fucking wasting these dudes
>>
>>2747561
I guess they could make them APA style faces, where they can be sent out to give some heels a good ass-whipping but having other better teams as the top babyfaces in the division.
>>
>>2747561
bump
>>
>>2747561
Split them up for a while 2bh. Their tag team has lost all value at this point
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.