[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this your average wrestling fan?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
Is this your average wrestling fan?
>>
File: meyesterday.jpg (21KB, 480x462px) Image search: [Google]
meyesterday.jpg
21KB, 480x462px
pic is me
>>
>>2747485
Not enough cheeto dust
>>
>>2747485

Fuck off.
>>
wtf happened to all the martial arts threads here? Who the fuck legitmately watches wrestling to the point that it has a board dedicated to it? It's fake you fags.
>>
>>2747508
omg no are you serious??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????
>>
>>2747514
Seriously though, what is the appeal? Just so I can understand because I don't get it. Seems like a huge waste of time (says the guy on 4chan). Is it just that you guys are gay and like seeing buff monster men jumping around yelling at shit? Why are there ranking? Why are there threads asking questions about who will beat who when it's already predetermined?
>>
>>2747527
Well, this is 4Chan. Throwing stones in a glass house and all that. But people enjoy it as a television show, it's the entertainment aspect. The concept isn't rocket science.
>>
>>2747533
> The concept isn't rocket science.

It's fucking retarded though. It's like watching the bachelorette for the entertainment value even though you know it's fake and scripted as all hell. It's drivel. Only reason I'm pooping my pants about it is because this used to be a decent board to discuss martial arts and other lesser known sports. Now there are like 1 or 2 martial arts threads on the whole board and the rest are all fucking stupid wrestling threads. There can't be that many people watching it ironically, and if you're watching it ironically then why in the fuck are there so many wrestling threads? You'd think there would be one wrestling general if that were the case, but there isn't.
>>
>>2747557
lol, then why the fuck do you watch anything on TV or any movies? Keanu Reeves didn't really go and shoot up a bunch of people who killed his dog. It's the characters involved, the stories leading to the matches, and the payoff from the matches. Again, it's a basic and simple concept. I don't know about any of that other stuff cause I never used /asp/ before we got moved over here.
>>
File: 1496711001462.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496711001462.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2747557
>>
>>2747567
I don't watch tv or movies barely at all anymore, only Cops and when my girlfriend watches the ID channel. So it's all shit that actually happened
>>
>>2747485
Only the Asuka fans
>>
>>2747485
average WWE fan. NJPW fans are buff and keep in shape.
>>
File: aj mark.png (614KB, 786x476px) Image search: [Google]
aj mark.png
614KB, 786x476px
too old
>>
>>2747628
>COPS

I bet your trailer park is quite nice.
>>
File: yGyBllc.png (838KB, 935x487px) Image search: [Google]
yGyBllc.png
838KB, 935x487px
>>2747697
upper middle class fag here. My Dad and I would always watch cops together. He tried to tie a moral lesson into every episode and said if i was a bad boy I would get arrested,

My ma was a lawyer and thought that show was for toothless hicks though
>>
>reruns of cops
>only on spike tv
>more ratings than tna
>>
god, I went to a roh show during wrestlemania weekend in Dallas and there was a fat, neck beard fucking breaking and dominating every fold-out chair he sat in. I had to fucking help him off the ground when he broke his 2nd chair during the middle of a match. Dude smelled like pus from a dead fish's armpit. And cheese. Grossest shit...
>>
>>2747833

>went to a roh show

kys
>>
>>2747485
>Average American NJPW fan
>>
>>2747557
Wow you just put my life into perspective.
>>
File: typical smark in 2017.jpg (367KB, 1082x1920px) Image search: [Google]
typical smark in 2017.jpg
367KB, 1082x1920px
>>2747485

That was the case 15 years ago.

Pic attached is the average fan in 2017. They're nerdier now with psycho-sexual fantasies about strong women and have never once entered a sports bar.
>>
>>2748214
>have never once entered a sports bar.

>*DARED to enter... because they are affronted by 'toxic masculinity'
>>
>>2748214
>>2748216
they should've gotten bullied more often when they were younger
>>
>>2748220

Not getting enough bullying is how all smarks are made.
>>
>>2748214
Sucks cause all the male wrestling fans i know are like this. Either date a hot dude who thinks wrestling is stupid or date some full sail groupie who takes it too far. It's a hard hobby to share, thank God for water massagers.
>>
>>2748223

Google 'nwowolfpactv'. He'll turn you out and make you a smarter wrestling bitch for it.
>>
>>2748232
Don't make me horny, anon.
>>
>>2748230
>projection

It amazes me how so mark smark 'bantz' is projecting their insecurities, fears and mental conditions onto others. Sad!
>>
>>2748251
This is why I don't date wrestling fans.
>>
>>2747557
reminder that /wwe/ wanted to stay in one general when we first got here

then the /asp/ janny started deleting our threads because they were still on the front of the catalog

/wwe/ was on pace to surpass /ksg/ (?) for general count

so in retaliation /wwe/ destroyed the board, now it's just carter, a couple pathetic trips, and me when I check in
>>
>>2748257
Well played, classic
>>
>>2748249

I am not 'this board is autism' snowflake. In fact there is more than one person in this world who thinks you wanking yourself silly to Alexa Bliss is a grotesque abomination.

>when there is no more meaning on earth, the nerd values his """womens wrestlers""" above family, country and god
>>
>>2748286
He didn't use a comma but it's not the end of the world, dude.
>>
>>2748305
I can't hate that which I've spawned.
>>
>>2748295
>>2748305
>>2748318

>smarks projecting to such an extent they have stolen someone's online trip
>>
>>2747485
p much
>>
>>2747485
>>
>>2747485
yes
>>
>>2747485
WWE fan*
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.