[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I swear to motherfucking CHRIST if CAWdy is the one to beat

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4474.jpg (43KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4474.jpg
43KB, 800x532px
I swear to motherfucking CHRIST if CAWdy is the one to beat GOATkada in america.
>>
>>2746777
Nice trips

I actually like Cody, but no fucking way does Cody win that belt if Kenny isn't winning it. Okada will drop it to the G1 winning Naito at WK
>>
When he was the last in the ring with Okada after all the BC members left, you just knew... You just knew...
>>
File: monorailmap.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
monorailmap.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
>>2746777
Cody wrestled in Brockway, Ogdenville, North Haverbrook and TNA and by gum it put them on the map!
>>
>complains on being a mid-carder at the e
>goes to nip land
>put in the middle of the card
>had to be carried by elgin
>was the piss break patch anyway
>literally the girls match of njpw

JUST
>>
Cody won't win any belt that matters until he commits further to NJPW, he doesn't work there enough for them to invest too much in him. He might get title shots on ROH collab shows but they aren't going to have Okada/Naito/Tana/Kenny drop to a guy who wrestles for them 8 times a year.
>>
>>2746860
>Even after that he becames the no.1 contender for both the IWGP and ROH championships.
>>
>>2746777
>no refunds

Hahahahahaha Americans seething.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.