[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Vince /ourguy/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: vinniemac.gif (759KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
vinniemac.gif
759KB, 200x150px
>Apparently Vince has a thing for black women. In meetings, he would rub his thighs together, lick his lips, and call them "Brown Sugar". Steph sits next him.
Source: Court Bauer
>>
File: tqtgk97as13z.png (499KB, 522x663px) Image search: [Google]
tqtgk97as13z.png
499KB, 522x663px
It would explain a certain someone's sudden push and why they beat Bliss clean five times in a row.
>>
>>2746318
If that was the case, you think he'd have hired a hell of a lot more black women over the years.
>>
>>2746332
I'd like her to beat my dick five times in a row iykwim
>>
Why the fuck do you need to make up dirt about Vince when he wears his fetishes on his sleeve like a badge of honor?

He literally writes storylines where he cucks his wife with blonde bimbos and then forces the performers in the company that he owns to act them out on live nationally syndicated television for millions of viewers around the world to watch. Call me Sigmund Freud but I'm pretty sure he's into cucking his wife with blonde bimbos.
>>
>>2746318

He obviously only cares for blonde white women.
>>
>>2746368
That's why he jobbed one out to a black girl for months, yeah?
Inb4 le haitch controls Smackdown meme
>>
>>2746318
WE WUZ RAMZ AN SHIET
>>
CHOCOLATE TITTIES!!!
>>
>>2746375

Who? Alexa to Naomi? That was only because they were switching Alexa to RAW anyway and wanted a hometown pop at Mania to have at least a little bit of heat for the SD women's match.
>>
>>2746318
based
>>
>>2746350
He probably does, just in private
>>
File: you.png (455KB, 595x622px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
455KB, 595x622px
>>2746366
>>
File: jefferson hemings.jpg (25KB, 487x303px) Image search: [Google]
jefferson hemings.jpg
25KB, 487x303px
black women are for fucking not marrying .
Its an american tradition.

>implying your frigid white wife is going to do butt stuff
>>
>>2746318
based vince
>>
>>2748588
The best kind
>>
>>2746318
based
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.