/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those who have made the switch.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (111KB, 676x367px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 676x367px
Judging by several posts in the NJPW Dominion threads (there were 6 of them by the way), there were many first-time viewers of the NJPW for this morning's big show. To those brand new to NJPW, those of you who watched the show, what did you think? What did you think of the threads and the atmosphere. Did you have a good time? What was your favorite match, who were your favorite wrestlers? How did it compare to a WWE show and finally, do you see yourself coming back for more on July 1st and 2nd for the G1 shows in Long Beach, California?
>>
Two yens have been deposited in your paypal accout.
>>
>>2746257
Please go back to wreddit with these kind of posts.
Thank you!
>>
>>2746271
>>2746281
>E drones FUMING
>>
It wasn't that great, G1 was better. I think I honestly enjoyed the Extreme Rules main event more than Okada vs Omega
>>
File: image.jpg (225KB, 1019x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
225KB, 1019x1024px
>>2746271

>genuinely a fan of NJPW, excited to see some new NJPW bros
>Sh-sh-shill you are shi-shilling

I understand that as an E-drone, genuine excitement, enthusiasm and fandom for a product confuses and escapes you, but not all of us wrestling fans are as miserable and as angsty at the world as you e-drones are. Some of us are actually happy with the product we watch, which is far more than I can ever say about you.
>>
>>2746298
Three yens have been deposited in your paypal accout.
>>
Kushida vs Takahashi 5 stars match and Okada vs Omega 4.75 star match.
>>
I fucking hate the bullet club and their obnoxious western fans, everyone else is cool though
>>
File: image.jpg (155KB, 640x932px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155KB, 640x932px
>>2746301

>literally no comebacks
>repeat the same exact strawman shit you said in the first post

HAHAHAHA. No wonder you faggots get made fun of so much online, holy shit. You people really ARE delusional, it's absolutely pathetic. You can't make this shit up. Here's a picture of ESPN willingly covering Kenny Omega and the Young Bucks to uproaring positivity while the WWE has to LITERALLY pay ESPN to cover them in a sad, desperate attempt to stay relevant and attempt to salvage what's left of their waning popularity.
>>
>>2746301
Learn to spell Stamford wife. This isn't a wwe safe space. Your low brow entertainment (which isn't entertaining in the slightest) is in its dying days. Booger eater 'e universe, the lowest IQ fans on the planet, BTFO again.
>>
>>2746323
>>2746325
Ten yens have been deposited in your paypal accout.
>>
File: 1492105596229.jpg (73KB, 612x574px) Image search: [Google]
1492105596229.jpg
73KB, 612x574px
>>2746257
>What did you think?
Fantastic card. Haven't been this hyped watching a wrestling show since I saw Mania X7 for the first time.
>What did you think of the threads and the atmosphere
Surprisingly comfy for /asp/, with a few shitposts here and there. I noticed the posting actually slowed down a lot when the main event began, kinda interesting.
>Did you have a good time?
Yeah
>What was your favorite match?
The main event, with the Tana v Naito match coming at a very close second.
>Who were your favorite wrestlers?
I like all of the last 4 guys, but out of them I'd have to say Tanahashi. He seems like everything I've wanted John Cena to be for over a decade now.
>How did it compare to a WWE show
The last E show I saw was this years Mania which was just too long and boring. Even CAWDY couldn't put in the same comatose state that a Triple H Mania match could do.
>Do you see yourself coming back for more on July 1st and 2nd for the G1 shows in Long Beach, California?
Those look like filler shows to me desu, especially with CAWDY main eventing one of them. I think I'll tune back in when the actual G1 starts.
>>
>>2746323
And even when they are invited to go on ESPN, they are made to look like fools. Ospreay wasn't even there and made the Miz look like a fool because even casuals know NJPW is a superior product.
>>
>>2746291
>G1 was better
G1 hasn't even started yet
>>
Destroy all weebs
>>
>>2746298
>discussing wrestling unironically
Now see that's your problem little weeb.
Wrestling is not real and there is no reason to get emotional over it. Especially if there's no storyline involved.
E-drones at least know that it's all fake.
>>
>>2746344
Last year
>>
>>2746359
>Wrestling is not real and there is no reason to get emotional over it.
Do you apply this to every other form of entertainment?
>>
File: 1492795996873.png (5KB, 79x100px) Image search: [Google]
1492795996873.png
5KB, 79x100px
>>2746360
Why compare Dominion to last years G1 and not last years Dominion?
>>
File: justtoosweet.gif (1MB, 498x280px) Image search: [Google]
justtoosweet.gif
1MB, 498x280px
>>2746257
>what did you think?
I thought it was fantastic. It wasn't the first time I've ever seen an NJPW match, but it's the first time I sat through a whole paperview.
>What did you think of the threads and the atmosphere
I wasn't on 4chan at all, but the CozyStream or whatever it's called was very informative for me and answered most of my questions
>Did you have a good time?
Yes
>What was your favorite match
Omega vs Okada, with the Young Bucks tag match coming in second.
>who were your favorite wrestlers?
Okada, Omega, Youngbucks, KUSHIDA
>How did it compare to a WWE show
The wrestling of NJPW is truly th best in the world. The only times I've been as amazed by wrestling as this in WWE was the AJ Styles/Cena match and Zayn/Nakamura on NXT.
>do you see yourself coming back for more on July 1st and 2nd for the G1 shows in Long Beach, California?
I'd have to see the card first. The main reason I watched this one was for Bullet Club
>>
I watched the archived bigger pay per views they've done since wrestle kingdom. This was my first live watch. I loved most of it but missed the main event. Naito Tana didn't seem as good as the WK one however. The atmosphere in the threads was great, minimal shit posting and often when I happened it got ignored. Maybe because of the time zone.
>>
ogayga is overrated and naito should be main eventing.

having cody headline long beach is hilarious. i hope gedo doesnt actually believe hes that over here
>>
>>2746369
I'll enjoy a good movie but I won't go to a vietnamese forum about cultivating rice and discuss every fucking detail like an autist.

There is nothing wrong with being a fan of wrestling but it's not a real sport.There is no need to get emotional about it. If there was some kind of story then maybe you could get a bit excited about how things would turn out or something. But as we know, today's wrestling has no compelling storylines
>>
File: 1496568139246.gif (3MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496568139246.gif
3MB, 200x200px
>>2746418
> If there was some kind of story then maybe you could get a bit excited
>But as we know, today's wrestling has no compelling storylines
Well then it’s a good thing that what can be considered compelling is entirely subjective then. Judging from the reactions to this New Japan event and the fact that the E still manages to get a good pop out of people every now and then, obviously there are still people invested in ongoing storylines and can thus find enjoyment in them. Demanding others stop having fun where one dosen't is about the most autistic thing one can do.
>>
>>2746435
Well yes those storylines are compelling for marks.
For people who still think wrestling is real.
I'm wasn't talking about them. I was talking about people who know that wrestling is fake, call themselves "smarks", yet they still get excited for
>Oh I attacked you after your match so now I get a tittle shot lol xD
and then proceed to masturbate to a fake fight.
Because this is what you and guys over on squaredcircle get emotional for. Not a story but just a fake fight.
You are acting like a 7yo watching Hogan vs Andre match. I know that today wrestlers do cooler moves, more flips, more stiff shots or whatever, but it's still fake.
Big props to all they guys out there, who in 2017, are still able to work somebody into believing that it's all real.
>>
why was omega doing some terminator skit + entrance
>>
>>2746516
worked
>>
>>2746312
word
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.