[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT Wasted potential

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 6

File: robvandam11.jpg (63KB, 650x440px) Image search: [Google]
robvandam11.jpg
63KB, 650x440px
ITT Wasted potential
>>
>>2746154
I see what you did there.
>>
He did pretty well for himself. Has wrestled for two decades now. Don't know what else he has left to do career wise.

It's like people are pretending you have to main event a mania to matter anymore.
>>
>>2746160
He had the talent and hype to do that though
>>
R
>>
V
>>
>>2746154
I had such high hopes for this guy after he returned to WWE, but it all kinda just went up in smoke didn't it? What even happened? Shame too because he's one of the few from that era that doesn't stink up the joint in the ring. 420 blaze it faggets
>>
D
>>
>>2746170
Meh. He lacked the ability to get fans invested in guess and lacked the storytelling ability to get fans invested in matches. Other than that he was very talented. He achieved as much as could be expected in that industry.
>>
>>2746178
>just went up in smoke
lel
>>
>>2746184
*guess should read 'fueds'.
>>
>>2746184
he can actually cut a promo, watch some stuff from 97 before his RVD character was fully fleshed out.

it's more like Hogan, he found a gimmick that worked and just stuck to it.
>>
Better question, does he have the resume to make it into E's hall of fame.

People say goldust is a certainty even though goldust never even held a world title.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xSaxDlM0I4
>>
>>2746184
the state of this revisionist history

rvd was legit the most over guy on the roster in 2002
>>
>>2746206
Koko B. fucking Ware is in. Anyone can get in.
>>
>>2746154
He was WWE champion but compared to blandy Orton's 57 title reigns, yeah he should've got a few more.
>>
Worst part is RVD could become one of the top guys despite Gaytch's shenanigans and Super Cena but he ruined it by smoking pot while driving.
>>
>>2746270
True, but Koko had a parrot.
>>
>>2746154
It was his own fault for getting caught smoking weed with sabu

Dude was super over when he had the title
>>
RE
>>
SPECT
>>
WALK
>>
>>2746154
>draws everywhere he goes
>wasted potential because they killed his WWE push

Don't matter desu
>>
>>2746262
Yeah but does he have staying power? He was a shiny new novelty for WWE in 2002. He lacked the emotional depth of, say, a Shawn Michaels, for instance. I had no investment in him beyond his exciting moveset. He was over with the fans but it wore off.
>>
>>2746184
>He lacked the ability to get fans invested in guess and lacked the storytelling

You must be stupid really.
>>
>>2746446
This entire post errily sounds like Haitch typed it, right down to the insistence that being mega over mysteriously dosen't justify a push and jerking off HBK.
>>
>>2746154
Awful talker, shit "gimmick" and very preordained moves, not to mention his shitty ballerina like kicks. Spot monkey.
>>
>>2746154
Eh, he was solid and probably will be inducted in the HOF sooner or later. The only problem is that he was shit on the mic and built no hype aside from being le high flying man.
>>
>>2746154
Mid-carder. Let's face it, he just didn't have that 'it factor' to be a long-term star.
>>
>>2746453
Great argument. But nobody's buying it. Guess that makes you the stupid one if that's all you got.
>>
>>2746454
Are you kidding me? He couldn't even make it in the smaller pond of TNA. Even Christian had a good run there.
>>
File: dangelo-dinero-27967576-620x400.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
dangelo-dinero-27967576-620x400.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
>>2746154
He as so good and was set up for a big push... then he got injured, came back to feud with fucking Devon in a stupid cuck like story and got beaten... by fucking Devon. And now he's a commentator.
>>
>>2746154
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>2746502
This one hurts
>>
>>2746493
Hey Paul pls kys my man
>>
>forgetting that rvd managed to make the fucking joke belt a legit title when he held it
18+ all of you
>>
>>2746502
Ultimate dime drawing potential from this guy. I mean his last name literally means "money". At least his legacy will live on as the guy who inspired Okada to come up with the Rainmaker persona,
>>
I loved his shawn michaels impression from that one shoot interview.
>>
>>2746154
Partaking of the devils lettuce will do that to you.
>>
>>2746154
>was WWE champion during the years when WWE made greatest profits
??
>>
File: 7657.jpg (28KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
7657.jpg
28KB, 200x200px
>>2746178

>he took four hours to think of this post
>>
>>2746859
Unlike you, he probably has a life to get back to now and then.
>>
File: OFzITEu.jpg (580KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
OFzITEu.jpg
580KB, 1600x1600px
>>2746154
Went to shit after NXT. Got chubby, lazy and stopped trying in her matches. Now the fans give no fucks about her and she's a jobber to the stars.
>>
>>2746880

Dunno m8. I agreed with you for the longest time but there is literally no one on the WWE roster who has matches is as good or is over as they were in NXT.

WWE booking and scripted promos are just plain death. Pick your favorite NXT wrestler that got called up. It happened to them.
>>
>>2746154
G O A T

O

A

T
>>
>>2746914
I remember when summer rae of all people was having pretty good nxt matches.

Some people just can't adapt to the much slower pace and change in writing staff.
>>
File: the_succ_again.jpg (80KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
the_succ_again.jpg
80KB, 480x480px
>>2746880
Those fucking god tier thighs
>>
>>2746154
ONE OF THE GUYS
>>
>>2746496

Go to bed, Paul.
>>
>>2746939

>I've seen guys like you come and go a million times. Guys like Jericho, Edge, Rob Van Dam. All guys that are very talented, don't get me wrong. Top guys! Very popular! But not 'the one.' Never were they 'the one.' And maybe nobody wants to say this, but it needs to be said: It's a fact. If any of those guys had been the face of the WWE back in the day, we'd all be working for Ted Turner right now.

What did HHH mean by this?
>>
>>2746880
Needs to get her fuckin roots done.
>>
>>2746947

He meant that it was a work angle to build his feud with Daniel Bryan you omni-mark.
>>
File: Ziggler-wins.jpg (43KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Ziggler-wins.jpg
43KB, 615x409px
Just started watching WWE again last year after about a decade. I marked out when Dolph won the IC title. Then he lost the belt in about 2 seconds and turned into a shitty, boring heel. Once Dean Ambrose won the title, I completely stopped caring about the belt that I was so invested just a few short months ago.
>>
>>2747188
This guy is shit.
>>
>>2747188
Just starting watching this year after 8 years of not watching and I agree completely. Ambrose is embarrassingly bad. Ziggler can carry anyone to a decent match.
>>
>>2747188
But miz has the title now :^) it's gonna be all good.
>>
>>2746170
Rob honestly never wanted to be a top guy especially in all places like the WWE

I mean do you honestly see him being a complete robot like Cena and saying yes to everything?
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.