[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hopes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

Hopes?
>>
>None of the full time guys are actual draws so they have to dip back into the well for old guys yet again.

That's kind of sad.

Anyway, I hope they cut back on the simulation shit and make it more arcadey like the old games. I don't have my hopes up though.
>>
>>2746080
You won't get an arcadey game as long as 2K are developing.
>>
>>2746071
Rollins is confirmed to be on the cover.
>>
>>2746071
these games are fucking retarded

they make them simulation despite wrestling being a fake sport - if they want it to be simulation then it should be a co-op game where you try to have a good match or something.

Otherwise just make it arcade and actually fun.
>>
>>2746071
doubtful only because it looks like Kurt will be back by Summerslam and 2k18 comes out in October.
>>
>>2746084
Is this true? We'll probably see the least selling wwe game of all time
>>
>>2746084
FAKE NEWS
>>
File: bl2.jpg (411KB, 1920x1079px) Image search: [Google]
bl2.jpg
411KB, 1920x1079px
Reminder that borderland 2 is the biggest draw in 2k games history
>>
>>2746103
But Seth is selling his knee all the time...
>>
>>2746096
they already give you a Star Rating based on how good your match is.

it's unfathomable for two players to play a worked match, CAW feds do it all the time,
>>
>>2746113
>it's not*

fixed
>>
Can they just bring 2k14 to the ps4 already
>>
>>2746109
pretty sure 2k owns Rockstar, so GTAV is the biggest draw
>>
>>2746169
Nope, Take Two owns both 2K and Rockstar. The other poster is also wrong though, as 2K's biggest draw is easily NBA 2K.
>>
>>2746071
A real manager/GM mode with match ratings and not some bullshit Universe mode.
>>
GM mode like the SvR games
>>
>>2746071
GM Mode.
More extensive showcase mode.
Bigger Roster.
Story Mode/Create a Story Mode instead of "Career" mode.
Online that actually works.
Game that can actually run on PC.
>>
There's so much they should easily be able to add to this game that HCTP had no difficulty having that I would be surprised if they even bother to fix the bugs from 2k17. Unfortunately this seems to be a prerequisite for annualised games where with each year latest title gets worse and doesn't fix/rectify this or that issue until two or three years later.
>>
File: ws2C6yp.png (976KB, 927x474px) Image search: [Google]
ws2C6yp.png
976KB, 927x474px
>>2746096
I like the simulation parts and leveling up my CAW power level like my CAB im MLB the show.
>>
Who is going to be the superstar that shows up? I'm betting on AJ
>>
File: 7677.png (258KB, 266x363px) Image search: [Google]
7677.png
258KB, 266x363px
>the roster of this game
>>
>>2746071
None. These games have been lazily made for years. I'll still buy though since everything else I wanted this year got fucking delayed.
>>
I won't lie, the main draw for these games is the MyCareer mode.

I'd wish there was a little more control on what sort of matches I can get into. Like at Extreme Rules, why am I having a Normal Match in a big blow off match with my Rival? Fucking we should have a No DQ Match, Ladder match at MitB, Hell in a Cell, etc..
>>
>>2747020
I wish there was an actual story in MyCareer mode not just having matches against the same guys over and over again, I only wish for a Career mode similar to the one in NBA2k, the story of a guy who wants to become a prowrestler
>>
Which WWE game had the best career mode? I remember liking the ones from the early Smackdown games and playing them over and over.
>>
>>2746071
>WWE
>2K
>Current year

Just be patient and wait for Fire Pro Wrestling World like the rest of us, unless you're an e drone autistic mark who likes normie vidya gamez.
>>
>>2747103
I want a wrestling game, not a fighting game with wrestling sprites
>>
>>2747103
>normie
>wrestling
Pick one and only one.
>>
>>2746080
Arcadey shit ruined it. SvR 06-11 were unplayable dogshit
>>
>>2746096
You're just a fucking retard. How dare they make matches have pacing and selling and work up to a climax. No just le epic frog splash off le helicopter
>>
>>2746968
My game runs fine on PC. It is framelocked but at least it is 60.
>>
>>2747111
Fire Pro matches are way more like a pro wrestling match than WWE games
>>
>>2747051

Yeah, doesn't even need to be a big thing, but more cutscenes that give a sense of progression through your "Career" would be nice, and considering they're so big on dialogue choices determining WHAT YOU DO, just add in some simple stuff that maybe make your actions give a little more weight.

Here Comes The Pain literally did this shit over 15 years ago.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.