[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What you NJPW weebs don't understand is the great WWE doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

What you NJPW weebs don't understand is the great WWE doesn't give a fuck about a star rating or putting a good show and he'll why should they, they are already making money and being successful and that's all that matters you faggot weebs, Fuck stars or match quality, Alexa and Bayley probably Made more money from their match than Okada and Omega did and that's all that matters, and that's why I will always like WWE more than your shit indie garbage, success and quantity > quality
>>
File: 1497193681116.jpg (125KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1497193681116.jpg
125KB, 720x960px
>>2746008
would fuck if I could call xir big dog as I filled xir with my semen
>>
>>2746008
>NJPW
>INDIE

Imagine being this autistic.
>>
File: 1491958256993.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1491958256993.gif
2MB, 200x200px
>>2746008
Wait you like things because the people involved will make more money than you?
>>
>>2746008
There's a word to describe someone who adore someone else because the latter has better advantage (like salary) that is in no way benefit himself. It's KEK.
>>
>>2746008
>WWE doesn't give a fuck about putting a good show
well that's pretty obvious
>>
>>2746008
>and being successful

No, they are not. That is the whole point. The WWE is going down the drain fast.
>>
>Hey Anti-smark, did you like this new movie?
Can't tell you bro need to wait for the box office figures to come out
>Hey anti-smark, did you see the last episode of X, what did you think?
Ratings come out on wednesday bro I'll tell you then
>Anti-smark, you should read this book, it's great!
I don't see it in the New York Times best sellers list bro, it's shit

Anti-smarks are literal drones.
>>
>>2746008
>I like WWE because they make more money that I'll never see.

E drones are DELUSIONAL.
>>
>>2746021
>In denial
>>
Success doesn't always mean it's good, it just means it's mass produced and WWE knows how to mass produce their shit, whoever is in charge of their marketing team is smart.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.