[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Emma is back!!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: BVM9oBED6Oi.jpg (147KB, 580x580px) Image search: [Google]
BVM9oBED6Oi.jpg
147KB, 580x580px
>Last night in Jackson, Mississippi, Emma returned from her injury. The team of Emma, Alexa Bliss and Nia Jax was defeated by Sasha Banks, Dana Brooke, and Mickie James.
How long until she gets her first title win?
>>
>>2745993
Better hope she learned how to take Sasha's double knee drop in the corner without losing an arm.
>>
>>2745993
Never, lana is already more over than she ever was
>>
>>2745993
Not before she gets injured again
>>
>>2745993
wow they're keeping Bayley off house shows as well? she must have failed her wellness test.
>>
>>2745993
based Aussie slag
>>
>>2746014
Emma is on raw
>>
She's back again?
>>
>>2746026
Yeah, but I doubt wwe is planing using two wrestlers with such a similar gimmick as champions on both brands
>>
>>2746039
How are Lana and Emma's gimmicks similar?
>>
>>2746039
Emma is back to her Evil Emma gimmick, she couldn't do/didn't want to do the gimmick they gave to Lana.
>>
File: EMMA RETURNS.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EMMA RETURNS.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>3 hours of ram
>dont use half their womens roster
>now another is coming back
>>
>>2745993
>emma
>title
kek. bliss is the top heel until they draft her back to smackdown
>>
>>2745993
I imagine she'll be gone in the next round of spring cleaning, the poor lass. Only things keeping her in a job are the lack of other women on Raw and being one of Haitch's NXT lasses.
>>
File: naito.png (159KB, 402x378px) Image search: [Google]
naito.png
159KB, 402x378px
It's pretty hard to care since she'll probably get injured again. It's a shame since she's still the best female wrestler in WWE outside of Asuka
>>
>>2746167
they obviously see value in Emma or they wouldn't done those Emmalina videos for 8 months but she needs a hard reset she has the weakest character in the division, she needs video packages or promos anything to get over what Evil Emma is supposed to be.

>>2746153
she also needs new graphics, she still has the bubbles in her minitron.
>>
>>2746176
Wow is this a record? Took a whopping 14 replies for the first retard to claim Emma is a """great wrestler""".
>>
>>2746186
And it only took a further two for the same retard that gets triggered every time, to get triggered again. Based Emma working this mark.
>>
>>2746167
Haitch doesn't give a shit about Emma. He only cares about muh 3 horses. She'll be gone when the next wave of pink slips are handed out. Maybe Stardom will take her.
>>
>>2746185
No they saw value in what they thought Emma was. They did that shit for nearly a year and not until the weeks leading to the eventual debut did they actually check if she could pull off the role.
>>
>>2746200
>everyone thinks Emma is a great wrestler except one person
>>
File: ajakong.gif (3MB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ajakong.gif
3MB, 300x168px
>>2745993
Fuck RAM. They should put her back on NXT for more based matches with Asuka.
>>
>>2746235
the wobbly legs always make me kek. good selling
>>
>>2746235
Honestly, I would be kinda ok with this too.
>>
>>2746202
She is more interested in her modeling career now.
>>
>>2748276
Fuck off you fat shit
>>
>>2745993
Soon as a I read your post...."who the fuck cares?"

Seriously get a life. She's done nothing memorable in her entire career. She will barely be remembered 20 years from now by even hardcore wrestling fans. She's average looking; I see better looking girls every fucking day. Women in WWE have very short shelf life. Please get a life & if you're going to invest this much time in WWE makes sure it's for angles and performers that actually matter.

Emma is back...baka again who fucking cares.
>>
>>2748842
>I don't care so here's a bootyblasted paragraph of how I don't care
>>
>>2748857
Trying to save you. Hopefully you're under 30, and there may still be time for you to live a normal productive life. WAKE UP before it's too late.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.