[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

YOUR NEXT IWGP CHAMPION!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

File: bc9d610bfaf6d471cffc824896a60f46.jpg (160KB, 736x1103px) Image search: [Google]
bc9d610bfaf6d471cffc824896a60f46.jpg
160KB, 736x1103px
YOUR NEXT IWGP CHAMPION!
>>
>>2745688
There is no god
>>
>>2745688
Holy shit the WWE vs NJPW war ended befire it started
>>
>>2745709
>>
>implying Cody isn't a better wrestler, promo and character than the current WWE Champion
>>
>>2745743
>couldn't even deny it

Thank you for proving me right.
>>
>mfw Big Yen Kidani realizes that Kenny isn't ready, he hasn't grabbed the brass Ring and was too scared to compete in the big leagues WWE
>mfw Big Yen Kidani makes Cody the western face of NJPW expansion
>mfw Big Book Gedo puts Cody over Okada with 1 (ONE) Cross Rhodes
>>
>>2745783
"The Brass Ring" isn't an expression in New Japan because their owner/booker isn't full of shit
>>
>>2745688
He's jobbing harder than fale
>>
File: IMG_1671.gif (2MB, 367x245px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1671.gif
2MB, 367x245px
>>2745709
>NJPW's face when
>>
>>2745783
He's still doing that stupid finish? Lame.
>>
>>2745688
this is why we need roids in wrestling. He went from twink to tank.
>>
>>2745688
is he pimping out his negress to the old japs?
>>
>>2745911
That photo is like 5 years old
>>
Gedo is a fucking retard.
>>
>>2746006
He sold out the shows without announcing a card. That is genius. You can give them any old crap once you have their money.

WWE announced fucking Jinder v Orton while still trying to sell tickets, and completely bombed.
>>
>>2745688
Please don't ruin a good thing by putting it on this Randy Orton clone, they don't need WWE sloppy seconds.
>>
>>2746007
The shows sold out without announcing this match. People are complaining about this decision. Doesn't sound genius to me.
>>
Kenny to be stuck on a fucking tag team match with the young cucks instead of being the champion or challenging for the title there.
>>
I know Cody is a meme here but I really do hope he succeeds and is able to push NJPW to new heights in the US
>>
>>2746042
He's only pushing 3 star matches out of top talent like Elgin. Okada is going to kill himself to carry this fgt to a decent match.
>>
>>2746057
All about appealing to the US audience. I think Cody has a chance to hopefully do that
>>
>>2746064
NJPW really needs those dozen of fans who into WWE's C-shows every week.
>>
>>2746064
This is dumb. People who want to watch NJPW want to see the actual njpw talent.
>>
>>2746105

They'll get to see Cody win the title. What more could they want?
>>
>>2746110
>>
>>2746057
>top talent
>Elgin
pick one
>>
Hopefully he gets a career ending injury. I am absolutely SEETHING. I gave New Japcuck a chance because I wanted to watch different talent than WWE. CRINGE.
>>
>>2746145
Check the match with Naito and Kenny and then come back.

Cody is a piece of t
>>
>A literal CAW

The absolute state of NJPW.
>>
>>2745688
It's not iwgp, it's njpw champion
>>
Can someone please explain me this cody being a caw meme?
He looks exactly like in his pre stardust wwe days, so why do you call him a caw now?
>>
>>2746420
They say he has no gimmick or style
Essentially just like a caw wrestler in a video before you do anything to it. He comes out in basic tights and nothing about his look or moveset are particularly flashy or grabbing. Nothing really stands out.
>>
>>2746420
People overuse the vanilla midget meme but CAWdy is a literal Vanilla wrestler

>6 ft, not big or small in any defining way
>white
>short hair
>standard trunks
>no real charisma
>vanilla moveset
>gimmick is "Dusty rhodes son"

The only time he wasn't vanilla was stardust and the time he wore a mask.
>>
how do you go from THAT.
to THIS.
now he's just another twink indie darling
>>
>>2746462
He wrestles in tights nowadays.
I agree on almost everything else though, but his attitude is improving in NJPW, he's developing a personality.
>>
>>2746482
He's even using the jobber tights instead of superior trunks
>>
>>2746482
Thank God he ditched these tights, shit looked hideous.
>>
>>2746462
>cody
>white
>>
Has all the tools and a gold clad legacy. Would be good for both parties.
>>
>>2748151
Calm down.
>>
>>2748151
Also, how is my posting style autistic?
>>
>>2748157
You don't seem calm.
>>
>>2748166
Just chill, dude.
>>
>>2746035
No, he's in the US Title tournament
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.