[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you fug Corny's wife?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: 123.jpg (46KB, 579x459px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
46KB, 579x459px
Would you fug Corny's wife?
>>
>>2744645
she probably sucks dick good.
>>
nothing quite says "i'm a lame piece of shit" like wearing a t-shirt with your own likeness on it/
>>
>>2744645
>Jim, I and MOON
>>
she got some big floppy bosums i bet
>>
No wonder he's pissed off all the time, didn't he make any money from wrestling?
>>
>>2744784
He's trying to sell them retard
>>
>>2744784
cornette is a bigger mark for himself than anyone else is. he thinks hes a hall of famer
>>
>>2744765
Not worth it
>>
>>2745657
He probably will be a HoFer.. he spoke/introduced at this years ceremony and just did a Table for 3, not too many people get to do that, plus it's a sign he's in the good graces of the company which let's be honest counts for a lot
>>
>>2744645
She the one that got her vag squished by Lesnar after she got a piercing?
>>
What does Vince Russo's wife look like?
>>
>>2744765
It's a myth that fat chicks give good head. They're really lazy and can't wait to finish since they get so out of breath.
>>
>>2746826
Does it matter? He lives in his in-laws basement.
>>
>>2746831
that myth is a myth
>>
>>2744645
Yes, purely to hear him lose his mind over it afterwards
>>
>>2744645
Liking the Svengoolie shirt.
>>
>>2746837
He has his own cabin and lake suck a dick meltzer cuck
>>
>>2744645
this explains so much
>>
>>2746822
Can you elaborate? This has potential to be kek worthy
>>
Jim Cornett is one of the uglier dudes I've ever seen and his personality doesn't do him any favors. I wonder how much he actually hates himself and just how weird his dick looks.
>>
>>2744645
hell no
>>
>>2744645
yes
>>
>>2744645
Only drunk
>>
>>2744645
What an unappealing duo. Is it possible for both in a relationship to lower their standards?
>>
yeah but only if cucknette watches
>>
>>2744645
hard pass
>>
>>2748156
iirc
>OVW or whatever territory the E was using for developmental
>Corny's bitch gets a cunt piercing
>she has to do a spot where Lesnar needs to do a gorilla press on her or some shit
>She asks Lesnar to go easy on her, as her cunt is still sore from the piercing
>Lesnar says he's gonna squish it
>spot time, the madman actually does it
>Bitch complains to Corny
>Corny gets a gun and threatens to shoot Lesnar
>Lesnar complains to management
>Corny's excuse? I know this motherfucker can kill me in a fight, so I got a gun, anyone else would've done the same

Something around those lines.
>>
>>2744645

AHHH YESIR
>>
>>2751979
Top kek the absolute madman
>>
>>2744645
I already told you no
>>
>>2744765
This she will fucking swallow the load happily and keep sucking to get more.
>>
>ctrl+f
>fucked
>worse
>0 results

Is /asp/ full of virgins?
>>
>>2744645
Throatfucking her would technically be dicktagging Shawn Michaels and I'm a giant fucking mark so yes.
>>
>>2751979
KEK
>>
>>2744645
>Svengoolie tshirt
Patrician wife. Would marry if I was 50+ years old for sure.
>>
i'd honestly be more inclined to fuck cornette
>>
>>2744645
yes
>>
>>2751979
does he always get a gun-out for no reason, what kinda cuck books his wife to get man-Handel by brock
>>
I'd make her submit to my right-wing cock while cornette watches and cries
>>
>>2746463
Giving Cornette a live mic is so fucking risky dude.
>>
>>2744645
yes
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.