[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MitB Scenario

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (5KB, 273x185px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 273x185px
What if...now bear with me...what if the MitB winner holds the briefcase for nearly a year. Then legit or kayfabe seriously injures himself. Let's say it's right before Wrestlemania. Said wrestler would have no other choice but to auction off the contract. Let's say they drag this out for a few weeks then finally on the night of Wrestlemania an anonymous bidder finally meets the price. Now just after the main event the winner is in the ring celebrating when the lights go out. A spotlight turns on shining upon the middle of the ring revealing the briefcase. The spotlight goes off then, after a few tantalizing seconds, all the lights come back on to reveal...*insert favorite pick*

Book That or Fuck That?
>>
Naw famalam, too flashy/mandramaish

Just keep it on the injured superstar until he returns for that sweet cash in
>>
>>2742878
But there's a one year expiration on the contract. What if he won't be estimated to be cleared in time?
>>
>>2742862
I got a better one.

>Heel Superstar wins MitB
>Holds on to it for a long time
>Gets Kayfabe injured a month or two before Survivor Series
>Returns at the Rumble and Wins
>They ask if they want to give up the MitB
>Say they don't because they want it as a backup plan
>They use their Rumble win to fight for their respective brand's World Title at the first "Main Event" at WrestleMania
>Win their title
>Buffer Grudge Match, probably another retirement match or some shit
>The "Real Main Event" is for the other Main Title
>Match goes on as planned
>Title change or retention, it doesn't matter
>The MitB holder's music hits and they cash in to steal the opposite Brand's title and become Double Champion at the "Grandest Stage of them Allâ„¢"

How hard would you Mark?
>>
>>2742885
Don't even acknowledge that fact because WWE and have TWO money in the bank holders. Now that's gold.
>>
>>2742891
Who gets the push?
>>
>>2742998
Ideal in the Current Roster? Corbin.
>>
File: Based Big Dog.png (244KB, 562x408px) Image search: [Google]
Based Big Dog.png
244KB, 562x408px
>>2742998
>>
>>2743042
Look man. I'd fucking MARK if they did it and worked with the heat to make him the company's best heel ever.

But you and I both know he'd still be face after beating like AJ Styles for the first title and stealing the other from Sami Zayn or some shit.
>>
I have only been watching for about a year now but someone buying the mitb sounds pretty cool. Have they done that before?
>>
>>2743042
based
>>
File: IMG-20170609-WA0000.jpg (18KB, 380x305px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170609-WA0000.jpg
18KB, 380x305px
>>2742969

Mfw they both go to cash in at the same exact time
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.