[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Owen Hart never died what would have become of his career?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_20170610_223040.jpg (168KB, 862x801px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170610_223040.jpg
168KB, 862x801px
If Owen Hart never died what would have become of his career? Would he have eventually become world champion?
Rumor has it that haitches "the game" gimmick was originally supposed to be for Owen.
>>
>>2742767
He was going to retire in a couple of years. HBK and HHH were already using their politics against him
>>
File: BrianPillman003.jpg (21KB, 288x361px) Image search: [Google]
BrianPillman003.jpg
21KB, 288x361px
Hard to tell. He was GOAT in the ring but ended up in the midcard during the Attitude Era. You could argue he was the type that could have had a Edge / Eddie / Benoit push later but he just never was over like Bret.

Brian Pillman is a much better what if, probably one of the best what ifs in all of wrestling.
>>
>>2742767
Maybe he would have gotten a thank you run. MAYBE. But honestly, he would've gotten pissed at the politics finally and would've eventually jumped ship as well.
>>
>>2742778
I heard the same. He was super savvy with his money and was ready to finish up in a few years.
>>2742785
It's sad that the end of his career was a comic relief character.
>>2742791
If he would have jumped ship to wcw he would have been a thunder exclusive and then when wwe bought out wcw I could see Vince just buring him until an eventual release for jumping ship. With maybe a short irrelevant comeback to job like mr perfect did in the early 2000s
>>
I really have a hard time believing Vince would put the strap on Bret's brother after Montreal if only just because of the comparisons it would invite and the PR.
>>
>>2742803
He wasn't a comic relief character when he died he was a dirty rapist when he died. He won Marelna and made her his rape wife for a month and then he died before the storyline was finished
>>
>>2742810

Or his death was a work and the story is till ongoing...
>>
>>2742810
>>2742817
The golden age returns
Owen is coming back as Goldie's brainwashed gimp
>>
File: Owen_Hart_IWGP.jpg (20KB, 358x401px) Image search: [Google]
Owen_Hart_IWGP.jpg
20KB, 358x401px
Owen Hart was the first western champion in New Japan Pro Wrestling when he won the IWGP Light Heavyweight Championship. He could have went there after his contract ran out since NJPW was needing star power at the time.
>>
File: Owen_Hart_Liger.jpg (134KB, 688x391px) Image search: [Google]
Owen_Hart_Liger.jpg
134KB, 688x391px
And another rare Owen
>>
The Hart name is a lifetime paycheck but it's impossible to know what would his path would have been if he didn't 9/11 that turnbuckle
>>
>>2742808
They should have. It would hand been easy money.
Imagine if owen would have deuded back and forth for the title with Austin instead of the Rock or kane
>>
Wasn't Owen originally slated to get "The Game" persona?
>>
>>2742767
>>2742942
>>
>>2742767
Fuck I thought I was the only one who remembered hearing about Owen being "the game"
>>
What even is "The Game" persona? On Trips it's just a biker.
>>
>>2742767
>>
if someone broke John Cena's neck

do you think Vince would give them a world title run?

what a stupid fucking question
>>
>>2742808
>the PR

idiot
>>
>>2744220
Didn't Batista fuck up BMJ's vertebrae at a Summerslam?
>>
File: 1470923323989.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1470923323989.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2745062
>BMJ
>>
File: cena bait.png (355KB, 680x679px) Image search: [Google]
cena bait.png
355KB, 680x679px
>>2745088
literally in tears because BIG MATCH JOHN probably buried his fav midget 60ft deep
>>
>>2744220

Rollins broke his nose as world champ, then won the US title at the literal next PPV so yes.
>>
>>2745250
how is a broken nose anything like breaking someones neck?

are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>2742778

This.

Owen didn't have any designs on becoming world champion, he just wanted to to his job and then retire in 2002. He had a plan all worked out, and then Russo comes along!
>>
>>2745292

Seriously injuring Cena doesnt get you knocked down the card.
>>
>>2745345
there is a massive difference between injuring someone and nearly killing them

Austin lost 6 years of his career because of the piledriver, if someone did that to Cena they would never get a main event push again
>>
>>2745371
Even if Austin's neck didn't get killed his knees + ankles were still fucked
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.