[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The WWE will die in our life time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-10_15-16-32.png (46KB, 309x780px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-10_15-16-32.png
46KB, 309x780px
Currently, the WWE has 0 wrestlers who are capable of drawing a consistent 2.00 TV rating.
The last wrestlers to "accomplish" this feat were Dean Ambrose, and AJ Styles
Dean is the only person to draw a consistent 2.00 rating in two different time periods (RTWM 32, and Summer 2016). AJ only drew big numbers immediately after Wrestlemania 32
Vince McMahon average=2.60
AJ Styles/The Club average=2.32
Dean Ambrose average=2.25
Seth Rollins average=1.99
Kevin Owens/Chris Jericho average= 1.94*
Roman Reigns average=1.90
*Owens and Jericho have their average brought down because of two main event matches they had with Enzo and Cass. If you take those two matches out of the equation Owens had a 1.98 average, and Jericho has a 1.97 average
>>
File: Karolina_yawn.gif (4MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Karolina_yawn.gif
4MB, 480x270px
>>2742188

>yfw you watch WWE "programming"
>>
Your chart makes literally no sense. How is Styles and deanetty higher than everyone on raw when smackdown can't draw ratings to save its life.
Fake news.
>>
>>2742198
I counted RAW ratings only.
It's sort of a given anyone on Smackdown will draw sub 2.00 numbers.
It's why I said AJ and Dean were "the last ones to accomplish it". Neither man has drawn 2.00+ since July 22, 2016
>>
Reminder that Charlotte and Sasha got 3 million viewers for their main event on November 28th. They are officially the biggest full time draws on the entire roster.
>>
>>2742202
That was the Oct 3 RAW, which drew a 1.92.
It was the lowest drawing RAM of October
>>
>>2742208
They've main evented multiple Raws. On November 28th, 3+ million tuned in for Goldberg and almost every single one of them stuck around for the third hour after the main event was announced mid way through the show, which was Charlotte vs. Sasha in a FCA match
>>
>>2742188
>Make Romanetty the face of the company
>He draws the lowest ratings

hmmm.....
>>
>>2742215
Oh right, I forgot about that one.
Yeah, that RAW was the best rated one in November
>>
>>2742188
Dean 1.87 Ambrose remember that
>>
>>2742239
AJ 1.72 Styles remember that
>>
File: Public_Access_TV.jpg (722KB, 3722x3787px) Image search: [Google]
Public_Access_TV.jpg
722KB, 3722x3787px
Then, now, and forever...
>>
Kevin 1.75 Owens remember that
>>
>you will never be able to explain why miniscule rating changes will truly matter

No, really, none of you have any idea how international entertainment and business ventures are run or succeed. WWE fucking sucks and is truly unwatchable garbage but, I ask, ''so what?"

They'll never go out of business. Just deal with it. Ratings don't matter. Drawing doesn't matter. You faggots will follow them to the darknet if that's what it took to watch and complain to each other.
>>
>>2742324
A........
J..............
Stylesssssssssssssssss.
>http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1497129221632.webm
>>
>>2742188
>Currently, the WWE has 0 wrestlers who are capable of drawing a consistent 2.00 TV rating.
It's not on the wrestlers.

It's on the presentation and structure of the product.

It's poorly written, it drives people away. Period. Stop blaming the talent for the writers being hacks. The talent is the only reason anybody still watches at all.
>>
>>2742365

This
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.