[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Instances where /asp/ has ruined you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 4ikoGbFv (1).jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
4ikoGbFv (1).jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>Literally read "undertaker" as "undercarder" every time
>>
>>2741076
>start to use the word f.i.n.n.a
>start to use the word seething
>actually made me dislike the undertaker
>use "ya" way more than "you" now
>>
Austin, Rock and Hogan are the only wrestlers who have drawn a dime
>>
>>2741093
You should dislike Undercarder. He's a company stooge and a bully. He also never drew a dime and still gets treated like a made man, only because he's a Vince ass licker.
>>
I can't stop singing the Wolfpac theme.
>>
I can't stop laughing when I hear the word "seething"
>>
>>2741076
There is too many cringe threads from kids, virgins and geeks.
>>
I called some guy a white meat babyface for stepping in when I was yelling at my girlfriend.
>>
>>2741076
>missed out on a promotion because I told my manager he never drew a dime
>called my girlfriend the Jannetty of my sex life
>turned heel on all my friends that are below 6 feet
>>
>>2741155
>>2741226
why are wrestling fans so abusive towards their girlfriends? If I had one I would treat her like a princess and try to get her into the sport rather than screaming phrases from it whenever i get angry like an autistic child
>>
>>2741242
>If I had one I would treat her like a princess
This is why you don't have one, kiddo.
>>
>>2741242
>If I had one I would treat her like a princess

seriously hope this is a troll
>>
I now think Bret was a draw.
>>
>>2741076
I was redpilled and now understand that Alexa Bliss is a jew
>>
>>2741226
>I cut a hot promo on my boss and made him cry.
>I got fired right after Wrestlemania 33.
>>
I almost said the words "Dean Cuck" out loud at my grandparents because they were talking about eating at a new restaurant called Deans.
>>
Started using -etty and SEETHING as part of my vocabulary. Also use drawing dimes quite a bit.
>>
File: 1496111337963.jpg (145KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1496111337963.jpg
145KB, 1200x675px
I told someone I lived in their head rent free.
>>
Asuka. I've never seen any of her work but when she gets called up all I'm going to think about are all the fat threads on /asp/. Buried by /asp/. I noticed 'seething' being used helluva lot on this site now.
>>
>>2741076
>>
>>2741242
attitude era normalizing man v woman violence. this is why pg fans are all nu males
>>
I've used the word SEETHING to describe someone in an argument
>>
>>2741076
>call getring yelled at "cutting promos"
>call things that aren't real a "work"
>call people "heel" or "face" respectively
>hating whatculture and call them cucks even though I've never watched a video of theirs
>calling my boss the Janetty of our company and laughing when he took it as a compliment
>can't see or hear the word SEETHING without cracking up.
>>
>>2741093
If you like the undertaker, you're being worked. Everything people like about him is provided to him by the company, the gimmick, the permission to undersell making him one of the strongest kayfabe. None of his own skills made him popular, he's a bad wrestler and a bad talker, the only thing he himself provides is the look to go with his gimmick.
>>
>>2741076
You know what has truly ruined me? The fact that there is a fucking terrible shitposter that has lasted over a year posting nothing but these bullshit pro-wrestling threads making people who care about more than just gay mandrama have to either scroll though the muck of crap, go though more trouble then they should to find the threads, or go elsewhere.

Seriously, I don't get how you guys have the time to fill up this board with crap. Do you work? are you mooching off of mom and dad? The pro-wrestling threads about a year and a half ago stayed in two or three threads. They seemed like mellow dudes. I don't know who the fuck is doing this now but he's a little shit.
>>
>>2741242
well the GOAT beat his girlrfriend
>>
>>2745641
you can't use ctrl+f and we're the problem?

admittedly there is the occasional tard who posts like a dozen becky lynch threads, but you're going to find that on any of the 4chan boards, banana posters on b and cuckposters on pol
>>
Whenever I see someone post /asp/ memes on other boards I report them
>>
>>2745766

Now that is literally living in your head rent free.
>>
>>2745766
>some normie on another board posts something wrestling related
>gets SEETHING and Worked as replies
Everytime
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.