[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The fuck is this? Why isn't she the best in the galaxy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0510.jpg (65KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0510.jpg
65KB, 900x506px
The fuck is this? Why isn't she the best in the galaxy?
>>
>>2740665
Maybe when she dumps the dead weight known as Eric Young and Alexander Wolfe, Damo is already confirmed to get a push because:
>hairy hoss that isn't a cuck like Rusev
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwTtFGTIa6U
>>
>>2740665
Too much charisma so they have her a cringe gimmick
>>
Dat accent tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCVhnz9vpgs
>>
File: 1495771657024.jpg (91KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495771657024.jpg
91KB, 1080x1080px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>2740683

>sign charismatic wrestler
>give them a gimmick where they can't show it off

What were they thinking?
>>
>>2740665
I want to make sweet love to her and hear her moan as I put my penis in her tight scottish puss
>>
>>2740703
Sounds like what the main roster has done for the last decade+
>>
>>2740700
Grotesque
>>
>>2740665
GOAT in the galaxy would bury the other women too hard through sheer charisma. They have to give the cardboard cut out workrate geeks like Ember a chance.
>>
>>2740665
>Why isn't she the best in the galaxy?

She isn't?

Her "I missed my rabies shot" gimmick is kinda funny.
>>
>>2740682
The Irish jig at 0:38 completely ruins the song and his character
>>
>>2741404
Giving him the One-Winged-Angel when you couldn't give him something more blatantly unique to Kenny and his gimmick already does a good job of that.

I mean seriously you don't give someone the Walls of Jericho or Tombstone Piledriver either. No one but Kenny's character/gimmick would name a move that.
>>
>>2741480
>doing a finisher for almost 10 years
>being accused of having it copied from a wrestler who only became somewhat famous the 15 or so months
>>
>>2740682
>thinks Rusev is an IRL cuck because of a fucking storyline
Hi,Vince.
>>
>>2740665
because shes an ugly annoying bitch with no talent
>>
>>2741480
>"Giving him" the One-Winged-Angel
You dumb, nigga.
>>
>>2740665
Best in the Galaxy was too indie. Everyone would have turned against her if she maintained that gimmick into the WWE.

Now, with the Nikki Cross gimmick it instead creates a demand to go back to the way she is "supposed to be". And when she does it will get her over.
>>
You know.. I actually have my suspicion that she has been intentionally gimped with this gimmick. "BEST in the Galaxeh!" Nikki Storm would have annihilated every other woman in the WWE in likeability and would have gotten very over. Especially on the main roster. She is the rare case of someone who has a gimmick which is more suited for big arenas than bingo halls and high school gyms.

So Hunter gives her the shittier Nikki Cross gimmick to keep her from talking too much. Nikki has still done well with it because she's that talented, but it's still a waste.
>>
>>2742175
It's fascinating how despite looking average and being chubby she still makes lots of dicks hard.
Talent, right?
>>
>>2742317
She's not chubby, she's thick
>>
File: Nikki[1].jpg (53KB, 447x725px) Image search: [Google]
Nikki[1].jpg
53KB, 447x725px
>>2742317
>chubby
she has visible abs bruh
>>
>>2742317
Yes. This should be obvious to anyone involved in show business but it seems a ton of people don't get it. Any talented person can be attractive with the right exercise and stylists. One should book talented people first and then give them makeovers.
>>
>>2740703
What are you talking about? Cross plays crazy bitch perfectly while also making her cute and fun.
>>
>>2741480
Found the fuckin weeb
>>
>>2740665
She best in the universe now, brah
>>
>>2742673

Because she's the best in the fucking galaxy. She should've continued to let people know that. Let her be the best in the universe. I don't care. Anything but whatever this is. She's better than this, hence why she's literally the best in the galaxy.
>>
>>2740665
Her time will come. Based Nikki can't be held back forever.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.