[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ROMANETTY KILLING THIS COMPANY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 1

In 1 year, RAM ratings have fallen 17%. From Jan 2016 - Now Roman has main evented 9/16 PPVs.
>Raw this year fell from a 2.27 average rating and 3.26 million viewers to a 1.88 average rating and 2.70 million viewers, or a drop of 17.2 percent in ratings and also 17.2 percent in total viewership. The number of homes available dropped by one percent but that was offset by a larger number of viewers per home watching.
>>
b-based big dog w-working the smarks, r-right?
>>
>>2739907
this
>>
Reminder that it's 17% AFTER the massive drops in the years following his Royal Rumble wins.
>>
>>2739907
belee dat
>>
>>2739907
The numbers would be much worse is Roman Reigns wasn't on top. So you who argument is null and void.
>>
>>2740537
But the numbers were much, much better prior to his push...

>Roman Reigns wins the Royal Rumble
>lowest-rated Road to WrestleMania since 1997
>Seth Rollins cashes in at WrestleMania and wins the WHC
>highest-rated RAWafterMania of the 2010s
>>
> "Smart" fans blame on a guy who is only doing his job in a heavily micromanaged company, run by a 70 year old out of touch man, in a niche which has been dying since the early 2000s.

E-drones confirmed to be bigger retards than the mlp fanbase.
>>
>>2741109
>only doing his job

But his job is to draw.

Everybody else was just "doing his job" before him, why didn't they cost the company well over a million viewers?
>>
>>2739907
Everyone was happy with Reigns until Vince took control of his push and wrote his promos. This would be like blaming Anikin/Hayden Christensen instead of Lucas. Sorry for the lame Gay Wars reference.
>>
>>2741118
>Everyone was happy

A vast overstatement and he got booed against Orton.
>>
>>2741124
I'm talking Shield Roman, and you're literally talking after I already said Vince made his push his pet project. So yeah, you're fucking stupid. What it's like being that fucking dumb?
>>
>>2741112
What part of "heavily micromanaged company" do you not understand? Joe Anoa'i/Roman Reigns isn't going to have a job the next day if he starts cutting shoot promos or goes off script. The company is very well documented for burying talent or cutting talent of their balls if they go against the company line.

The bottom line is the company isn't going to get better if Roman was gone tomorrow, they will just find a replacement and give the same old out of touch shit, with the same old shit 3 hours every Monday night.

Id rather see the company go bankrupt and experiment, than to see a slightly less mediocre product.
>>
>>2741131
>being this angry

Imagine being stupid enough to think the "Anyone But BOOtista" chants were sincere.

>>2741133
What part of "Roman inherently sucks anyway" did you not get? He's markedly worse than even the Ortons and Sheamuses before him.
>>
>>2741118

"I hate sand..."
>>
>>2741109
Implying that Roman doesn't have creative control over his character.
>>
>>2741185

He doesn't.

They apparently shot down every idea for his character he came up with.
>>
>>2741188
Do you expect anybody to believe this?
>>
>>2741204
dubs dont lie.
>>
>>2741204

Do you expect anybody to believe WWE wrestlers have any say in anything?

They made a Charlotte feud about her dead brother ffs.
>>
>>2741204
balee dat
>>
>>2741225
I was moreso disbelieving that a corporate suckhole like Reigns would even have any "suggestions".

Burden of proof is on (You)
>>
>>2741231
kek, well...the end result would be the same anyway.
>>
>>2739907
Based Roman working the smarks so hard they stop watching

It's 4D chess, he works the smarks to leave and draws the casuals to fill their place - it's a long term strategy
>>
>>2741249
>casuals are coming back for a guy with no mic skills, personality or charisma
>>
It's actually kind of amazing how badly Vince has managed to destroy his own company.

I will never understand why he refuses to just go full attitude era ver. 2 and turn this thing around.
>>
>>2741270
He never wanted to Attitude in the first place, he had to be dragged kicking-and-screaming into the 90s by Shane & Patterson
>>
>>2741254
They will come back because everyone will want to see his downfall at the hands Mahal
>>
>>2741277
And Russo
>>
>it's an fstalker talks to himself thread again
>>
It is a shame that Roman's face is gonna be the one on this huge fall.

When you talk about sure-fire dudes who WWE screwed up, you usually talk about various call-ups from NXT who went nowhere because their booking sucked, but Roman really, really should've been impossible to screw up. His look is great, his voice sounds badass (unlike, say, Brock's), he turned into a pretty darn good wrestler, his power issues aside and he's not even a bad talker anymore.

All they had to do was wait a couple years and have him cut his teeth in the midcard. All they had to do was not decide "let's push him when everybody wants Daniel Bryan instead."
>>
>>2741660
Hey I wasn't even here, I come to the board once a week now. Fucking FedoRamen
>>
the shieldettys are the worst that could have happened to WWE yet they keep being pushed to the moon and killing ratings at record-speed.

imo Vince just wants the company to die, this has to be on purpose.
>>
>>2741660
>fstalker
damn that brings back memories

I miss guys like fedoraman, triphammer, bryanfag and fstalker
>>
>>2741732
>not a bad talker anymore

He a good wrestler yes, but he's still one of the blandest people on the mic, everything he says feels so forced, nowhere near good enough to be the face of the company, hes a HUGE step down in that department compared to cena, rock, austin.

saying that I do prefer him on the mic over rollins who annoys me with his rambling, and ambrose that sounds drunk
>>
>>2742470
>He a good wrestler yes, but he's still one of the blandest people on the mic,

Honestly by now I would blame the writing probably about as much as himself.
>>
>>2739907
>BBD working the smarks and keeping the company afloat on his own simultaneously
How does he do it lads?
>>
>>2741172
>worse than Boreton and Sheamoose
lol no, its like people forgot just how bad they are recently
>>
>>2739907
B-but 1 million subscribers
>>
>1.6 million subscribers paying 9.99 a pop
>Vince makes 16 million on the Network

Wonder what WWE will look like when the TV deal murders them
>>
advent of internet, declining mainstream appeal at the moment, 3 hour shows that basically can be replaced by youtube immediately after. in ring action has got much better but its still entertainment
>>
>>2742470
He's not the talker Cena, Rock or Austin are, no. But he also was never allowed to build his character and his mannerisms in any kind of meaningful way.

He's been given terrible, terrible material without exception for almost three straight years and obviously told to say it right to the letter with no deviation.
>>
>>2742572
>advent of internet, declining mainstream appeal at the moment, 3 hour shows that basically can be replaced by youtube immediately after.
None of these are as responsible as the writing and booking just being straight dogshit.
>>
>>2742572
>declining mainstream appeal

I wonder who's fault this is.
>>
>>2739911
kek
>>
>>2742614
Being given dogshit never stopped Bryan or Styles from getting over
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.