[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which one is next?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: alexa4horsefacewomen.png (1MB, 1594x498px) Image search: [Google]
alexa4horsefacewomen.png
1MB, 1594x498px
>>
charlotte

they cant put her and sasha together or itll be the saddest shoot fight ever
>>
>>2737250
Sasha. Charlotte is safe until the next interpromotional match.
>>
>>2737250

Nia is next...might actually win, who knows...
>>
>>2737250
Eh charle is safe on smack so it has to be a face sasha which is bad in itself. Just I will get a good fap or two
>>
>>2737268

Sasha kinda has to beat her though. There is no one else left otherwise.
>>
>>2737271
I mean, sasha has a dancing gimmick already. And they know face sasha is was a joke. They might just wait until some nxt callup can carry it
>>
>>2737250
Sahsa. Bliss won't be going over Charlotte until the latter's retirement match.
>>
>>2737271
Bliss will hold until Thikki Cross gets called up.
>>
>>2737306

It is not really gimmick...if anything it is Rich's gimmick...but the state the WWE is in, you never know. They might very will kill the division off entirely, thinking they are actually executing a good plan.
>>
>>2737250

What if Sasha turns heel on Bayley and joins Bliss, forming a heel duo.

Bossy Bliss.
>>
Alexa will never go over Charlotte

If Charlotte is Cena then Alexa is Randy
>>
>>2737250
you may as well cross off sasha. She's shucking and jiving with Mr. "Can you handle this?" for fucks sake.
>>
>>2738297
Alexa is a heel who dominated Becketty and Bayley

heels usually don't win clean
>>
>>2737250
Sasha obviously dumbfuck
>>
>>2737574
>2 egomaniacs forming an alliance

What's the point? You know they're inevitably going to turn on each other and it might actually lead to a Bliss face turn which is gonna suck.

>>2738305
When did Bliss beat Becky clean?

>heels usually don't win clean

Watch something other than lolWWE
>>
>>2737250
Bayley is the only one to have got hotter on the main roster and will be the only one to really bounce back from Blissberg
>>
>>2738862

>What's the point? You know they're inevitably going to turn on each other and it might actually lead to a Bliss face turn which is gonna suck.

Exactly the point. They would agree to get along at first, united by the fact that Nia is a threat and Bayley is a loser, but their heel tension would slowly build up over time, eventually leading to Sasha betraying Bliss, who would evolve into a tweener character. She's been heel for 2 solid years already.
>>
>>2738862
>When did Bliss beat Becky clean
TLC.
>>
File: charlotte.jpg (6KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte.jpg
6KB, 264x191px
>>2738305

The women's division on RAW is a heel territory where the heels are winning clean and are supposed to go over while the babyfaces are nothing but enhancement talents.
>>
>>2739181
>Charlotte defeated the Smackdown women's champion clean on her first night
As if the B show is any different
>>
>>2739189

Honestly the only reason I made that distinction is that Charlotte is now a "face" and at least Naomi has beaten Alexa a number of times and is still champion until MitB.
>>
>>2737250
>>
>>2737250
sasha
>>
File: 1496596892586.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1496596892586.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>2737250
>tfw bliss is better than every single one of them

LMAO @ THE 4 HORSEFACES
>>
>>2738862
Idk senpai Rated RKO was too sweet
>>
>>2737265
They're gonna do a fatal fourway by the looks of it.
>>
File: 1488947799776.jpg (499KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1488947799776.jpg
499KB, 1600x1600px
I wish Bliss was still on Smackdown so she could feud with Becky again. My dick enjoyed it a lot
>>
>>2739195
Nay Nay has been booked relatively strong, at least as far as babyfaces are booked by WWE these days. Hell she's the only babyface champ in the company. They know that once she drops it she probably ain't ever getting it back, so they're being nice and giving her a bit of time with the strap.
>>
>>2737574
Would be fine with this especially if it led to a match between them at Summerslam or Mania. Bliss is pretty popular already and Sasha is better as a heel, so turning them both makes sense.
>>
>>2737250
>>
>>2737250
based
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.