[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Howz it goin everybody? Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: bryan.jpg (262KB, 1634x1632px) Image search: [Google]
bryan.jpg
262KB, 1634x1632px
>Howz it goin everybody? Bryan Alvarez and Dave Meltzer here Figure Four Online dot come slash Wrestling Observer dot com...Lots to talk about, today we have the IWGP Champion with us. What's goin on Okada?
>>
>>2737049
How the fuck can he have this surfer-bro-dude look, but sound like an air raid siren when he talks? He's got the shrillest voice.
>>
>>2737074

He has one of the greatest annoyed voices I know. I love it, when he buries shit on the show.
>>
>>2737049

I like their show but they gotta stop interviewing the Japanese guys who can barely speak English. They have a hard time answering the questions and you can barely understand them anyway. So it makes the 1st 15-20 min such a chore to get through.

Why not just do them separately, transcribe them and put them on the site?
>>
File: 182934892111.jpg (94KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
182934892111.jpg
94KB, 500x500px
>s-s-s-s-sooo a lot of uhhh big matches this year uhhhhh can you - like, Shibata and - explain w-w-w-what were your thoughts - c-can you tells us your thoughts - on how your body felt? L-l-ike...was there any match that uhhhh y'know was harder for you?
>>
Can anyone post an TLDR?
>>
>>2737082

You're not wrong. Especially when he goes insane like when he got mad about the women's hell in a cell. I couldn't stop laughing.
>>
>>2737913
ME ENGRISH NOTTU GOODU ME VERRY VERRY SORRU
>>
>>2737913
Bryan and Dave had Kazuchika Okada on their radio show/podcast for an interview and it was kind of awkward because Okada didn't really talk too much for whatever reason.

>>2737085
The one with Kushida was way more interesting than this one. But I think that he was reading off of a script for that one because I could hear him rustling papers after every question.
>>
>>2737049
based
>>
>>2737950
That was Kushida. Okada spoke fairly fluent Engrish.

>>2737913
Just general stuff, like how he started and what wrestlers he like wrestling and would like to wrestle in the future, and not wrestle in the future.

>Like AJ, Kenny, Nakamura... But no Karl Anderson!
And everyone laughs.
>>
>>2737952
>I think that he was reading off of a script
Yes, they probably emailed him the questions ahead of time so somebody could translate them for him and help him write answers because he's not good at english. You can hear someone help him out in the background too, I think. But he did good, and it was a great interview.
>>
>>2739087
kushida was hilarious

>sorryu for shit enrgish

had no idea he trained with sakuraba or that he was like 37
>>
>Alvarez: it was Ahhsome!
>Meltzer: (3 seconds of silence) Yep.
>>
>>2737933
>women's hell in a cell.

She splatted hither, she splatted yon, she splatted from up high, she splatted from down low, she splatted here, she splatted there
>>
>>2739098
I really liked when he wished he could one day get Michael J Fox to do a show with him.
>>
>>2737049
BBAWTOAS
>>
File: okadagedo.jpg (82KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
okadagedo.jpg
82KB, 600x400px
>>2737913

>What do you want to do when you retire from pro wrestling?
>I don't know, but I don't want to be a manager and cover my face with a bandanna.

Okada is a good brother.
>>
>>2739989
Fast and the Furious 25 featuring The Rock and Okada.
>>
>>2737049
lel
>>
>>2737049
based geek
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.