[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These single brand PPVs are getting stale. They are obviously

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: KellyKellyBikini.webm (1MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
KellyKellyBikini.webm
1MB, 640x640px
These single brand PPVs are getting stale. They are obviously running out of material for them so we get a million shitty rematches and feuds the go on long after they've lost their appeal. How much longer will this shit last?
>>
>>2736971
You've just explained the Brad extension in a couple sentences. This is what the people asked for Lmfao. You guys are so dumb
>>
>>2736971
>They are obviously running out of material for them so we get a million shitty rematches and feuds the go on long after they've lost their appeal.

The irony is that people champion the idea of the brand split because it supposedly prevents this. They figure that if the bookers are forced to use less wrestlers they'll be more likely to mix things up. Which sounds logical until you think about it for a few minutes
>>
>>2736999
We are not all the same person, dipshit.
>>2737036
Exactly. It doesn't work. I don't remember the last time the roster felt this stale.
>>
>>2736971
I've been saying this since the brand shit was announced last year. WWE even said we would get more new matchups from this, which doesn't make sense because the brand shit only gives the creative team half the roster to work with.
>>
>>2736999
This ppv structure is not inherent to the brand extension. Having a ppv every two weeks would be retarded regardless.
>>
>>2736971
Doesn't help that nothing feels special anymore. Each PPV has something like 4 "main events", and we've already seen each of them 3-4 times over the last six weeks. WWE doesn't generally give a shit about match quality or big fights, so all they've got is their storylines, but they're all so played out and boring that there's no reason to watch. I don't even care about AJ anymore, and I used to love him. Fuck it.
>>
>>2737630
Not to mention we get to see the same match a 7th time the night after the PPV, when the rematch clause is invoked. Assuming WWE follows their own supposed rules and doesn't just blow it off.
>>
>>2737630
But this was the same before the brand split.

Literally all of the complaints in the OP happened before the brand split. The problem is shitty writing, not the brand split
>>
It pisses me off how AJ's entire title reign was fucking wasted on him facing Cena and Ambrose a thousand over for 5 months. Ambrose got a 1000+ rematches by just asking for them in the "land of oppertunity". He should have faced Orton, Wyatt, Miz, or Corbin for the title at some point but I guess WWE would rather give us a thousand shitty rematches instead of one heel vs heel match. Same with Miz. He should have feuded with Corbin for the title instead of feud #100 with Ziggler.
>>
>>2737639
True but its only exacerbated by the brand split.
>>
>>2737656
>He should have faced Corbin for the title
Do you even realize how awful Corbin is?
No wonder WWE can't figure out what to do with retarded fans in the mix.
>>
>>2736971
this
>>
>>2738108
>Do you even realize how awful Corbin is?
Its so funny how it just took a lazy "anti-smark" gimmick to get people to believe Corbin was worth a damn.
>>
>>2736971
based bliss
>>
>>2736971
>>
>>2740001
the fuck are you talking about?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.