[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The feud that killed pro-wrestling in the US

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5798.jpg (174KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5798.jpg
174KB, 1200x800px
>The feud that killed pro-wrestling in the US
>>
SEETHING
>>
>>2736440
Bayley could have recovered if she was the one ripping Lexi for the worst segment in history, but no, they had Kurt Angle say it.
>>
>>2736927
>trying to blame Bayleno or (((Alexa))) and not RAM creative for once again trying to rehash This is Your Life while burying their own product in the process.
>>
>>2738594
I think he meant Bayley could've gotten some heat back for dissing Bliss about it
>>
File: wooo-meetup.jpg (290KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
wooo-meetup.jpg
290KB, 1161x2064px
bayley was always a shit wrestler and its only virgins that find her attainable that liked her in nxt
she's never had a good match where the person she was wrestling wasnt working circles around her you fucking virgins. and shes ugly as fuck and hairy.
>>
The amazing thing about this is that everyone thought it would be dana and nia that killed the wimmins
>>
>>2738597
This. They broke the 4th wall and Kurt called it WOAT segment in RAM history.

Bayley should have been the one criticizing it, she would have looked cool and edgy instead of a pathetic kissless virgin hugger.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.