[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Based is Kota Ibushi?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: Ibushi_Tiger_Mask_W.jpg (33KB, 502x332px) Image search: [Google]
Ibushi_Tiger_Mask_W.jpg
33KB, 502x332px
> Competes in CWC
> Said fuck you to Paul and Vince and turns down a WWE contract (see how bad the cruiserweight division is with the audience now)
> Top Freelancer who works everywhere
> Wrestles as Tiger Mask W in New Japan
> Wrestled as a Samurai in DDT
> Will be doing voice over work as himself in a future Tiger Mask W episode
> Universally liked by the people he's worked with
>>
File: 2008_12270004.jpg (98KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
2008_12270004.jpg
98KB, 480x640px
>>2736053

You forgot the most important info

>Kenny Omega's boyfriend
>>
>>2736053
>cute
>>
>>2736053
so the tiger mask w vs kota ibushi match is going to happen?!!
>>
>>2736053
Fuck off posting about overrated smarky favs
>>
>this subset of wrestling fans are the only people that will still cheer for me

Yeah okay.
>>
>>2736077
>>2736080
>poster count didn't go up
>>
also a confirmed draw in japan

would be a GOAT if he gave a fuck
>>
>>2736090
> can't count
>>
>>2736101
At least you learned how to mask samefagging this time.

PROTIP: the # of IPs should always be +1 to # of replies in a thread with only unique posters
>>
he put on some of the best matches I've seen and got me into NJPW, I've thought it's weird how sparsely I see him but I guess thats because he's traveling a lot.
I'd love to see him in PWG against some of the top American indie guys.
> Universally liked by the people he's worked with
really? I would have thought some of his moves and their risk would rub people the wrong way.
>>
>>2736124
Kota has been taking it slow lately, he only wrestled 10 matches this year, 6 of them as Tiger Mask W.

And he usually faces off against like-minded wrestlers, that have styles similar to his and that understand the risks therein.

It's not like he's up against guys like Orton that would go crying out for Vince to fire someone because he got a booboo in a match.
>>
whats the name of the samurai match
>>
>Ibushi
>Omega
>Okada
>Young Bucks
All rejected WWMeme.

All based as fuck.

Really makes me think...
>>
>>2736135
Daisuke Sekimoto, Jun Akiyama & Kota Ibushi defeat Isami Kodaka, Keiji Muto & Sanshiro Takagi

DDT 20th Anniversary
>>
File: big flip ibushi.gif (1MB, 268x178px) Image search: [Google]
big flip ibushi.gif
1MB, 268x178px
>banned from the Budokan for doing a flip
>>
>>2736144
Why'd you spoil it for him lmao
>>
>>2736115
>being obsessed with poster count on a Norwegian shoelace forum
>>
>>2736053
Forgot to type
>Ikemen as fuck
>>
>>2736232
Copy and pasted because I didn't remember the name of all the japs involved and didn't realize the result was there.

Then again, it was a gimmick semi-comedy multi-men match in an anniversary show, of course the faces went over.
>>
>>2736053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ohq6qnu2F-8
He's pretty fucked up for doing this shit though.
>>
>>2736262
Do you even know what is an ikemen?
Kota is a fucking twink, Tanahashi is the real ikemen
>>
>>2736053
Ibushi is the ideal of pro wrestling creativity and freedom that smarks like to expect from all wrestlers. But while most actually only care about money, Ibushi only cares about having the freedom to make pro wrestling what he wants it to be.
>>
File: tumblr_o1t5dw8Fzk1qmtlmwo1_500.jpg (33KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1t5dw8Fzk1qmtlmwo1_500.jpg
33KB, 500x666px
>>2736053
Literally more beautiful than any other women "wrestlers".
>>
>>2736053
You forgot the part where he's starring in a giant monster movie
>>
>>2736423
semen demon
>>
>>2736304
>Weebfag is seething

I speak fluent Japanese. Kota is an ikemen. Ikemen is word that describes any man who's attractive, twink or masculine.

Weeb gaijins are more paranoid when it comes to Nihongo than Japanese people. Please seek sunlight and lose weight.
>>
File: Omega's Wet Dream.jpg (10KB, 275x366px) Image search: [Google]
Omega's Wet Dream.jpg
10KB, 275x366px
>>2736057
>>
>>2736152
Cool looking spot, but the fact that Omega is just standing there ready to catch him ruins it a bit.
>>
>>2736931
He might have died otherwise but I understand your point
>>
>>2736312
>>2736423
stupid sexy kota
>>
>>2736931
>literally every "spot" ever
>>
>>2736931
It's still dangerous as fuck, Kenny has to catch enough of Kota to break his fall, but if he takes a knee in the head he's ded like Jesse Sorensen, x1000.
>>
Ibushi should go over Lesnar for the strap. I don't care if he won't sign.
>>
>>2736931
I justify it as they actually love each other and Kenny knew that if he got out of the way Ibushi would've broken his everything so...
>>
File: spartacus.jpg (355KB, 1656x2000px) Image search: [Google]
spartacus.jpg
355KB, 1656x2000px
>>2736985
Please do go on
>>
>>2736496
Sauce?
>>
>>2736053
we truly don't deserve him
>>
What else there's to say?, this guy is pretty much unique, just greatness all over the place and a machine of great matches, gimmicks and fun.

>>2736091
This is extremely accurate too.

Also, I still think that the whole point of the CWC was to get Ibushi into the WWE somehow and they never expected him to said no, so now they are stuck with...whatever it is they are doing with it.
>>
>high fived Vince backstage not knowing who he was

Based
>>
>>2737698
The cruiserweight division would still be just as mishandled.

You really think Vince gives a shit about Ibushi?
>>
>>2737698
The entire CWC was just a build-up to Ibushi vs. Skelly Zack in the finals, with Ibushi going over, when they both refused to sign, WWE panicked and we got the Dab Man vs. Mistico 2, it's kind of funny in retrospect.
>>
>>2738687
>Mistico 2

but Sin Cara *IS* Mistico 2
>>
File: Daikaijû-mono.jpg (129KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
Daikaijû-mono.jpg
129KB, 600x848px
>>2737643
It's called Daikaiju mono, it's super dank and low budget and it's the second pro wrestler vs. kaiju movie by this director.

But hey, Suzuki is in it too.
>>
>>2738692
Nah, Hunico is Sin Cara 2, I meant Mistico 2 in the sense that he and Metalik were big acts in Mexico that never quite adapted to the WWE style and schedule and just wallowed in the undercard not doing much until getting begrudgingly released.

Sick theme song on the CWC, though. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RAJJ5pzVxQ
It honestly has way too much fire and personality for how he's presented.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.