[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOLTNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: loltna.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
loltna.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>From the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter:

>While in India last week they taped in a TV studio that held 500 people. Everyone in the crowd was paid 250 to 400 rupee (between $3.80 and $7.60) to attend, so even in a small studio they not only didn’t charge for tickets but paid people to attend.
>That’s common for television shoots in India and wouldn’t have the same stigma if you did that in the U.S. Fans were instructed who to cheer and boo, and they were very good at doing so. They were told the villains would come from the left side of the stage and the heroes from the right side.
>The waves that may make the air were also instructed by the M.C. and not something the audience did spontaneously. However, EC 3 did have very legit heat when he came out as E Singh 3, and the crowd really loved Mahabali Shera and Sonjay Dutt.
>Jeff Jarrett was telling reporters that they are scouting more talent from India.
>>
>>2735661
$7 a head for TNA sounds like a hit to me.
>>
Jesus. And i thought letting ppl in for free at Universal Studios was sad...
>>
Based EC3

Between this and Jinder's dismal Youtube numbers, can we put this "India = $$$" meme to bed now?
>>
>>2735661
>>
>>2735708
What are his YT numbers?
>>
>>2735930
A fraction of what his apologists claim they should be.
>>
Wrestling is not even popular in india.
>>
>>2735941
They mark the fuck out when WWE tours there.
>>
>>2735941
Don't tell that to Big Knife Manju
>>
>>2735969
>pops = dimes

GOAT D-Bry does it again
>>
>>2735930
1/10 of what Lana got.
>>
>>2735663
Any company that has to pay people to attend is not a hit
>>
>>2736010
Reminder that ROH, PWG, CZW, AAW + CHIKARA have all each outdrawn TNA in 2017
>>
>>2736020
That shouldn't be a achievement. TNA sucks so bad now.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (10KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
10KB, 320x180px
Only shit worth watching in TNA is Rosemary only a matter of time before she wakes up and heads to WWE.
>>
>>2736062

would kiss desu
>>
The absolute states of America, can't even boo the heels properly so their jobs get outsourced to India.
>>
>>2736062
I love zombie Rosemary desu :3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzpPWPIqHgU
>>
>>2736062
>wanting another ugly, terrible wrestler to fill up an already shit WWE womens division.
Can't wait
>>
Didn't know tna could afford to travel.
>>
>>2735941
It is, it's however like Ryback said, it's popular with low caste uneducated trash, educated and rich people won't watch fake fighting. So there are no money to be made there, despite wrestling being somewhat popular.
>>
>>2736188
>believing Ryback
>ever
>>
>>2736188
>a bitter wrestler said so
>doesn't provide a source
It's funny how similar Ryback is to Punk even though they hate each other.
>>
>>2736188

Just like it is on the US, only that those people have at least a little bit of money to spend.
>>
>>2736188
>it's popular with low caste uneducated trash
just like in the rest of the world then
>>
>>2735969
Wrestling is not popular in India.. Roman is lol
>>
Many keks will be had when WWE learns the hard way that making money off India isn't viable. A whole neighborhood of Pajeets couldn't save enough to buy 1 (one) t-shirt.
>>
>>2736118
They voted their top heel to President
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.