[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 1

File: 1496510104882.jpg (30KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1496510104882.jpg
30KB, 480x360px
>>
>>2735609
Wow I never actually saw the quote before. That's how I look at things.
>>
Look at it from his perspective. What would you do if your daughter was dating a black guy?
>>
yet Stone Cold beat multiple women

and he never got fired
>>
>>2735616
t. virgin
>>
>>2735609
So he feels like the majority of white people then?
>>
>>2735616
Yet you've never beaten any women.

And remain single.
>>
>>2735609
He means everyone has some racism in them, but he judges people more on if they are good person than on their skin color.
>>
>CNN

this is fake news people, ignore it
>>
>>2735628
CNN has always been fake news, they just recently shifted to race baiting shit too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LK9a8AT2b8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SxHOLWiUnA
>>
>>2735609
I live in real world. I'm from working/middle class UK. I'm Caucasian. Racist language has been rife throughout my life in school, college, multiple jobs but would I consider people who use the racist language racists? no. I've only ever met two guys in my life who were true racists i.e. they hated them and wanted them out of country.

Did Hogan use racist language? yes. Do I consider him racist? no.
>>
>>2735636
>Being this new
Ya probably don't fiñña know how to filter someone ya goober.
>>
>>2735616
- Stone Cold wasn't recorded beating women and WWF/E made huge efforts to protect Austin's image, even ordering Debra to used make up to hide the beatings. That's a big diference. Life isn't fair, get used to.
- Stone Cold retired during his peak but everyone was done with Hogan when the recording appeared. Hogan made too many enemies behind-the-scenes, he had a disastrous run on TNA and the internet revealed how of a scumbag he is on real life.
>>
>>2735616
Stone Cold was the face of the company back then, also it wasn't PG.
>>
>>2735638
ding-dong diddly kys ya dweeb
>>
>>2735698
So you're saying you didn't filter me? Smhtbhfam
>>
>>2735609
weird its almost like he is like 95% of non black people behind closed doors.

TLDR : niggers are universal hated
>>
We will know how bad things are with WWE if they decide to bring him back as a last ditch effort.
>>
>>2735609
He hates niggers but doesn't hate civilised black folk
>>
>>2735616

that was part of austin's gimmick

when hogan was celebrating his victory over andre the giant at wrestlemania III, he didn't take the mic say to the crowd: "TRAIN, SAY YER PRAYERS, TAKE YER VITAMINS, AND KEEP THE WHITE PRIDE ALIVE BROTHER"
>>
>>2735609
That he's a reasonable person who understands that just because niggers are GENERALLY feckless and untrustworthy doesn't mean he has to be an asshole to each one he meets.
>>
>>2735614
Shake his hand and welcome him to dinner
>>
>>2735614
Tell him to thank me for teaching her how to suck dick
>>
>>2735609
Fucking GOAT
>>
>>2736546
>yfw your fake smile becomes more and more strained over the years as you watch your half-black grandchild grow up.
>yfw you feel intensely guilty for wondering what he would have looked like if your daughter married right.
>>
>>2736546
And then you'd suck his dick, right?
>>
>>2735614
Probably hide in the closet and pound off while he destroys her white ass
>>
>>2735720
Not to aussies. We look at them as far more cultured in comparison to our locals
>>
>>2735609
based nigger guy
>>
>>2735614
Well my wife's daughter is black, so I wouldn't mind
>>
>>2740625
Jesus that's so depressing
>>
>>2735622
#rekt

#based-trooth
>>
>>2735609
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2735609
NIGGERS BTFO
>>
>>2740625

shoot yourself for thinking this is funny
>>
>>2740319
so you're a cuck?
>>
>>2735614
Ask him if he ever saw Get Out
>>
>>2735631
Why do you have to hate someone to want them out of the country?

I don't hate niggers just because they're niggers. That's a complete waste of emotional investment. I don't like niggers because they ruin my society and I want a good society for me. As such I can want every non-British ethnic person deported right this instant and have no hatred behind it.

The argument that racism is simply emotional and can be educated out of people is the ultimate liberal blue pill. They worship education and deny nature.
>>
>>2740625

fucking kill yourself faggot
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.