[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/nba/ - Finaly where we belong Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 8

File: nba logo.jpg (24KB, 608x262px) Image search: [Google]
nba logo.jpg
24KB, 608x262px
/nba/ has been moved to /asp/ for being a scripted, plot driven, uncompetitive, and unbalanced "sports" league that's completely based around what "stars" are doing and nothing else.

It also has a complete joke of a media circus that surrounds it and has penetrated the actual league to the point "journalists" ruin and divide teams with their tabloid tier articles, he said she said, BS, and constantly forcing players to get baited by them over and over again in mandatory media availability to cause drama and generate more ratings.

Our general alone has become pure cancer deserving of /asp/ and it's own regulars.
>>
Hi! welcome
>>
The worst booking of all time
The worst playoffs of all time
>>
>>2735585
Apehoop posters just might be autistic enough to keep up with the rest of this board
>>
File: IMG_1739.png (768KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1739.png
768KB, 1334x750px
i claim this thread in the name of based larry
>>
>>2735585
get out of here, no one Earth but Kevin Durant would ever book a scenario where your Top Guy is squashed by the your #2 and #3 guys teaming up and making all 3 look like chumps, especially in comparison to the past which has been your narrative for 5 years that the current guys are the best of all time.

next seasons program of the rise of the rookie with the crazy dad is going draw plenty of dimes
>>
>>2735594
Apehoop and wrasslin fans objectively share a closer iq than any of the other main sports so in my opinion it should be here
>>
>leave a comment that destroys another anons argument
>get 5 replies calling me maple syrup nigger and leaf
Kek.
>>
File: patton.jpg (89KB, 480x256px) Image search: [Google]
patton.jpg
89KB, 480x256px
>>2735585
I have been saying this for years
>>
>>2735600
they gonna bring him up to the main roster just to be an eternal jobber to the stars
>>
>>2735585
Welcome lad, fuck the braindead marks still thinking basketball is real
>>
>>2735585
At this point I'm not even sure what's worse, nba or...soccer.
>>
>>2735585
Remember when they jobbed Dirk to the Heat because he missed one free throw? Most fixed series I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of them.
>>
>>2735749
I remember the Mavs getting rekt. It was funny as hell.
>>
Why is everyone shitting on the NBA finals so much? I'm not a basketball fan so I really don't know what's going on.
>>
who's the roman reigns of the NBA
>>
>>2735791
Because the team that's set to win it will do it with no losses in the playoffs at all. And the two teams in the finals are the same as last year and the year before. Predictable and boring.
>>
PROTIP: All major sports are fixed to some extent, the nba are just the worst at hiding it
>>
>>2735767
>getting rekt
>winning by shooting 4 times as many free throws

Choose one

The state of NBA fans lol
>>
>>2735863
>fouling them
>getting mad when that gives them free throws
top lel
>>
Based bid dollars durant working the purists
>>
>>2735795
no one because a real life equivalent of a champion with no drive doesn't exist
>>
>>2735795
Draymond Green.
>>
>>2735585
Fuck off back to /sp/, this is a Sports Entertainment board, nigger.
>>
>>2735725
kys ameripig
>>
>>2736016
>Running to the hoop OC and falling/flailing
>fouling them

The state of NBAdrones. It's a work faggot
>>
ive been saying this for YEARS. what does it fucking TAKE?!
>>
>>2735604
Found the MMAutist
>>
File: 1494113584897.jpg (52KB, 481x515px)
1494113584897.jpg
52KB, 481x515px
These days will never happen again...
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR6EapjVEN0
>>
>>2735585
>>
>>2735585
neat
>>
>>2735795
Lebron, 0 Mic Skills, OverPushed, Hated by all
>>
>>2735585
>>
>>2735585
Fuck off we're full.
>>
>>2735795
The Warriors.
>>
would take this over 50 different Alexa threads every day desu
>>
KD with GOAT heel turn. Apehoop fans SEETHING!
>>
File: John Tesh one world.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
John Tesh one world.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
>>2737311
Little known fact that Big Jams John Tesh created that theme.
>>
>>2735585
Welcome guys
>>
If the NBA Finals were a wrestling feud, the Warriors would be The Rock and the Cavs are Austin
>>
>>2740480
thats pretty well known, dipshit
>>
>>2735585
>salty memechucker fan
>>
>>2735749
50/50 booking but long term. The heat world order did the job to Dirk so he could achieve his boyhood dream.
>>
>referees literally caught fixing playoff matchups
>referees literally call games in certain ways to try to have the league get the result it wants
>"team sport" cares a ton about individual players and certain players are the good guys and the bad guys
>storylines between players make up a bulk of league's "drama"
>seems like the best players always pull out a win in the end
>commissioner has no idea what the fans want and refuses to fix the league

how is the NBA not considered sports entertainment now?
>>
>>2740484
No, the Cavs would be HHH or Cena.
>>
>>2740484
>>2741197
if anybody is austin, it's the spurs
>>
>>2740484
Worst comparison I've ever seen.
>>
>>2741201
Austin is not a fluke ass team that only shows up to the finals on a down year, strike season, or because of other teams injury circumstances.

Austin is the Bird Celtics. Legendary for beating the establishment but short lived due to injury.
>>
>>2741211
>Legendary for beating the establishment
Celtics were the establishment.
>>
White people who watch this shit are cucks.
>>
>>2741211
Austin is Michael Jordan. Mega talented but held down (Bad Boys), but when he broke through, he was the most fun to watch and best draw. Had to take time off (MJ retirement), but came back and was still the best.
>>
>>2741216
You're such a fucking loser.
>>
>>2741215
The Bird Celtics weren't. At the time, the Lakers were establishment.

18+
>>
>>2741224
The Celtics were still part of the establishment. I don't care if the Yankees don't win for another decade, they are still the establishment.
>>
>>2735585
>>
Jordan & Pippen arc was the greatest one. Pippen helped Jordan be the best player.
>>
>>2744198
>le jordan was the best player

when will this meme die?
>>
>>2744202

>meme

Facts don't lie.
>>
>>2744219
jordan was the best is a pure marketing meme. Anyone with a brain would tell you that kareem was the best
>>
>>2744230

Kareem is the meme, he had no real bball skills & he was everywhere in the media.
>>
>>2744230
lol no
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.