[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gaytch and Owens interference?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: brock_lesnar-2.jpg (52KB, 633x351px) Image search: [Google]
brock_lesnar-2.jpg
52KB, 633x351px
Gaytch and Owens interference?
>>
no. fatty getting squashed in 8 minutes
>>
>paul heyman attempts interference
>Joe takes eye off beaten Brock
>cheses Paul down to put him into cohita clutch
>chokes him as Brock watches on and crowd cheers
>Joe lets go and gets up
>Brock f5
>drags Heyman out on shoulder anyways like he doesnt care
>>
>>2735354
If they were smart they would try to get the belt off of brock asap. I mean can you imagine a full year of brock only showing up a few times a every few months with the belt? We'll see record lows like never before
>>
>>2735368
>8minutes
>squash
But you are still right propably.
>>
It's going to be the orton match without the hard way.
>>
>>2735557
this if they were smart

>>2735577
but in reality it's going to be this, Joe bleeds easy like Flair so it should pretty gruesome without legit elbow shots. Joe is going to lose, he's not going to choke out Brock and they're not going to let Joe do the muscle buster on him
>>
>>2735557
I understand that Brock is probably their biggest name right now, but letting audiences know that the champion isn't showing up has to hurt ticket sales a bit. Who wants to pay all that money to go to Raw just to see the IC belt? Especially when Smackdown tickets are cheaper and that world championship actually has history behind it. Not to mention house shows.

Say what you you want about the Shield but they would actually show up to house shows and put their bodies on the line for bingo hall crowds even when they were in the top spot. As any wrestler who cares about representing the company should.
>>
>>2735607
If I was WWE I would bring back the big gold WHC for Raw , the UC can be for part timers and special attractions kinda of like the TNA Legends Championship
>>
>>2735621
I wouldn't mind having some sort of Omega championship specifically made to be defended four times a year. If they established the Universal title with those rules, Lesnar wouldn't be holding anything hostage and Joe saying he wants Lesnar's schedule would make more sense.

If they did introduce a belt like that, number one contendership opportunities would be even bigger than MitB matches. Ideally we could get at least one huge tournament per year out of the arrangement. And the special attraction wrestlers, not needing to stay on the road with the rest of the roster, will be able to bulk up and look more like the huge men of yesteryear.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.