[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf was this all about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: DAB.jpg (69KB, 689x495px) Image search: [Google]
DAB.jpg
69KB, 689x495px
Wtf was this all about
>>
autism
>>
>>2735311
>Hey, don't boo me or my wife's son. This isn't part of the show. This is real.

Embarrassing. He should never come back after that.
>>
>>2735319
Another fat smark worked by Basedberg
>>
SonBerg is going into business for himself
>>
>>2735311
Clearly he is a fan of Cam Newton and the Carolina Panthers and Goldberg is seething, seeing as how he was a former Atlanta Falcon, the Panthers' arch rival.
>>
>>2735311
The boy had no clue what to do in front of the crowd, so he defaulted to something that seemed sensible. (Waving apparently didn't occur to him)
>>
File: JUSTberg.jpg (20KB, 395x317px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTberg.jpg
20KB, 395x317px
>>2735311
>>
>>2735311
the face of disappointment
>>
File: Sylj.jpg (166KB, 815x581px) Image search: [Google]
Sylj.jpg
166KB, 815x581px
>>2735311
Oh, the shame of it!
>>
The funny thing is they were both over until he dabbed.
>>
File: my wife's son.jpg (114KB, 913x665px) Image search: [Google]
my wife's son.jpg
114KB, 913x665px
>>2735359
Millennialberg working Oldberg
>>
>>2735311
reminder if you like anime you had a terrible or non-existent father
>>
>>2735920
>Cena had a terrible/non-existent father
>>
Someone post the webm of his holding the ropes for his son, that was embarrassing as fuck lol
>>
>>2735931
Cena isn't a weeb faggot on 4chan all day
>>
The Rock, Gaytch and Randy only have daughters so their family lines end with them. It's hard to tell if Shane's boys will get into the ring like his dad. Unless you guys want to see The Rock's daughter vs Triple H's daughter on WM40, support Goldberg's son
>>
>>2736520
Nice goalpost moving
>>
>>2736520
t. Cena
>>
It's some little boy put into the spotlight of some many thousand people while knowing that millions are watching him around the world.

With all that stress on his shoulders, he resorts to memeing defensively.

In short, it's a kid being a kid.
>>
>>2735920
I don't like anime, but my dad wasn't around for the most part. Not sure what that says about me.
>>
>>2736532
Goldberg's son is going to be a jewish chad that doesn't give a fuck about wrestling when he grows up.
>>
This nigga probably killed himself by now because of the roasts from his classmates
>>
>>2736532
There is already enough nepotism in the WWE and with joos. We don't need a scrub like Goldberg's kid.
>>
>>2736572
What ya talking bout? He probably drowning in pussy. His dad is rich famous wrestler and he got to be on national television.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.