[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Batsita right now, looking ready for Brock

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: DBw5NaSXoAARaLw.jpg (217KB, 1194x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DBw5NaSXoAARaLw.jpg
217KB, 1194x1200px
Still baka how cancerous smarks helped chase this man off because he wasn't a homeless looking midget and WWE listened an actually catered to these losers by putting the strap on weak hobbit.

Daniel Bryan thankfully injured/retired. But damage was done and WWE more niche now than ever. Less people watching than ever before.

Oh well Big Dave went onto bigger and better things with his mainstream appeal.
>>
what happened to his eyes
>>
>>2734925
>smarks boo him out of the company
>now they want him back because Finn has a glass skeleton

I hope he stays away for good. Keep at least one GOAT free from WWE cuckoldry infection.
>>
>>2734925
No one was booing Batista specifically, they were booing Vince and the writers. Once they got the storyline with Daniel Bryan all worked out, everyone went back to cheering for Batista.
>>
>>2734925
He's lookin real jacked baby
>>
>>2734925
>Batista right now, looking rea(...)
l jacked baby
>>
>>2734941
>>2734945
>It's a anon copies my idea before I even get the chance to post it episode
>>
>>2734939
No, I lived it. Daniel Bryan fans maliciously hated on Batista.
>>
>smarks pushing the wrong guy out of the company

Wow what a surprise

Hence why they killed wrestling
>>
Hahahaha like do you fucking idiots think the least over guy from some le meme 80's music XD movie is going to boost ratings. KYS YOU FUCKING CONTRARIANS
>>
File: Jacked.jpg (13KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Jacked.jpg
13KB, 642x361px
>>2734941
>>2734945
Rowan vs Big Based Batista when?
>>
>>2734966
>The Rock is a megastar and his most recent film is Baywatch and his most famous films have been an autistic car man drama
Reminder that you are a moron and are worthless
>>
>>2735022
And he didn't help draw at all for his WM meme matches against the biggest ratings killer of our time.

But you mongrel memers blame that on Punk despite the whole show revolving around Rock and Cena for the entire year.
>>
>>2735022
No one is going to watch RAW because some bit character from generic superhero movie #999 is on it. They need to build actual stars from within.
>>
Batista said he doesn't want to bump for Brock and his eleven million suplexes.

Can't blame him. He was already 40 when he became champion.
>>
Don't forget HHH refused to promote Guardians because "they didn't know if it was even going to be popular".
>>
Batista wanted to come back heel

Bryan's last WHC run is the final world title reign to average over 3 Nielsen points
>>
>>2734925
He fucking sucks...no-work rate having lazy faggot
>>
>>2735983
have sex
>>
>>2734925
Batista himself believes that it wasn't his year to win that rumble and knew that fans would shit all over the awful story being told.
>>
>>2735038
>Nobody is going to want to watch Brock, he isn't around enough!
>Nobody is going to want to watch Taker, he's too old!
You are objectively wrong.
>>
>>2735801
I wonder how much of that had to do with Bryan giving up the belt vs Steph coming out and immediately saying, "I told you so"?

If she comes back, I'm gonna start watching Raw next day on DVR so I can fast-forward through her.
WWE doesn't get ratings if I do that, but they deserve it.
>>
>>2736492
He wanted to be a heel. Fans didn't just shit on storyline they maliciously hated on Batista to ridiculous levels that only Roman Reigns has experienced. Again, I lived it. I saw it. I defended Batista against these assholes.

"he's too old"
"he doesn't deserve it"
"he's being shoved down our throats"
"he can't wrestle"
blah blah blah blah blah
and those are just the obvious ones

Batista got hate on levels of those sicks fucks who wanted to rape Roman's child. I've heard enough interview with Batista since to know he did not appreciate the Daniel Bryan fans ruining shows & forgetting he broke his back for them trying to entertain and they shit all over him for shit reasons.
>>
>>2734925
I would want Batista to work in NJPW because it could reinvent his wrestling career and bring huge positive morale within the roster.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.