[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did it go so wrong for based showoff

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (735KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
735KB, 200x150px
When did it go so wrong for based showoff
>>
>>2734658
when he became the first guy to lose a world title by knockout
>>
>>2734666
Thought that was CM Punk.

People forgot Unforgiven 2008?
>>
I think big e should have the highest max hp
>>
>>2734658
When he got injured. In the years since he came back, Vince has buried him whenever he even comes close to getting over. They use him to try and put over shitty, bottom-feeding talent like Kalisto and Crews, like that's going to work.
>>
>>2734658
fucking jack swagger man, he ruined dolph.

he is still my favorite wrestler, guy is severely underrated.

he should stop trying to be hbk, he needs to be himself. that's the way he got over.

I still hope for vince to give him the title push he deserves.
>>
Kept whining about how he was being held down and how great he was, and never put his money where his mouth was somewhere else.
>>
>>2735261
He won't. Dolph is a good worker that can sell well and make his opponents look good. Vince will continue to use him to get new talent over. He may get a push every once in a while, but ultimately it will always end with him jobbing to whoever Vince wants to take a chance on, or else he'll be used to fill out SS or MitB matches because he's good at enhancing them. It's a shame, really. He's a talented dude with a good look.
>>
>CM Punk stole his manager
>John Cena stole his girlfriend
>New Day stole his bodyguard

The absolute state of Ziggles.
>>
When all the vanilla midget indie goats came in and exposed Adolph Ziggler as the mediocre wrestler he is.
>>
File: adb1d57414b272a8-600x400.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
adb1d57414b272a8-600x400.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
>>2734658
>>
>>2735305
Cringe
>>
He got hurt as champion. That's just a big no-no to Vince. They're putting their chips on you and you get hurt. Granted, sometimes that's out of their control, but try explaining to the madman that is McMahon.
>>
>>2734658

Singles wrestling, not speaking, straight clobbering Big E Langston was the best Big E.
>>
>>2735342
this might have been it.
>>
I still like him and think hes a hell of a worker/entertainer. I think people look too far into wrestling sometimes, theres literally nothing wrong with Dolph Ziggler the wrestler and the person. What is wrong is how he and the show he appears on is booked, which I think we are all aware of by now. Guy is a great wrestler and great on the mic.
>>
He's a Shawn Michael ripoff that's his biggest problem and he oversells everything.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.