[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the Jannetty and who was the draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (137KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 500x500px
Who was the Jannetty and who was the draw?
>>
the 1960s
>>
The 80s were the all time draw. The 60s unfortunately was the Janetty. Cuck faggot millennials tried to meme the 90s into the top spot, but everyone else got sick of it. The 70s is Underrated talent tho. Amazing time, but never drew a dime
>>
90s is the Jannetty.
60s got the Summer Of Love PPV who drew big
70s got that whole Disco gimmick going on and managed to get big dimes
80s was mixed up with some nice gimmicks all over the place and got them over big time.
>>
The 80s were so fucking based. The tv, music, and break dancing competitions between neighborhoods were all great. i miss it so much.

everything after the 90s is auto-janetty'ed.
>>
the 70's would have been awesome to grow up in, so much good music... i like the 80's too, 90's and 60's can suck a dick
>>
Based 80s drew all the dimes thanks to the coke era.
>>
>>2733871
The drink or the drug?
>>
>>2733893
jesus christ filtered
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.