[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can literally hear a pin drop during her entrances

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: eiGn7qF.jpg (259KB, 1364x2048px) Image search: [Google]
eiGn7qF.jpg
259KB, 1364x2048px
Can literally hear a pin drop during her entrances
>>
gets the 2nd or 3rd biggest reaction every takeover
>>
>>2733666
Your hearing is fucked
>>
>>2733666
>hardest pushed person in NXT history
>only gets the third biggest reactions
JUST

The experiment has failed
>>
www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFqEPoYfmyc

OVER AS FUCK, look at how many masks she sells
>>
>>2733705
NXMeme handed those out
>FOR FREE
you idiot
>>
>>2733720
this, its like the bray wyatt thing they hand out whenever he shows up.
>>
>>2733669
Says the guy who doesn't hear the music during her entrance.
>>
File: smug anime girl.gif (3MB, 500x370px)
smug anime girl.gif
3MB, 500x370px
>>2733720
absolutely worked
>>
>>2733662
It's due to the reverential respect she inspires.
>>
She must be doing something right for you fucking retards to keep making 10 to 15 threads about her a god damn day either shitting on her or jizzing over her....
>>
>>2733732
>People don't have cell phones
>Handing out flashlights in the nosebleeds

Fucking retard.
>>
>>2736041
Stay mad Carter
>>
>>2736055
This. You know wrestler are doing well if the hipsters on this board keep crying about them and making up reasons not to like the.

> S-s-she's fat!
> S-s-she can't draw
> L-l-look at this picture of a monkey
>>
>>2733662
this
>>
>a pin drop

OP nobody wants to hear about your "dick"
>>
>>2738931
>this is supposed to be 'bantz' in the eyes of weebs
>>
>>2733662
I know
>>
>>2739927
>American't handle the banter
>>
The most talented female to ever lace up a pair of boots in the WWF/E. The other talent cannot even keep up and it shows. I would call her a once in a generation talent, but WWE talent just plain sucks and is keeping her back until they bring in wrestlers of her high status.
>>
>>2733662
this
>>
What is it about her that makes the anti-smarks absolute seethe with rage?
>>
>>2741004
They fear her.
>>
>>2740515
>Bull Nakano was in WWF during the mid 90s
18+ kid
>>
>>2733662
The only pin that will drop is the pincount Asuka gets on you're waifu anon
>>
>>2741383
A couple cross promotional matches with japanese indies isn't "being on the WWF".
By that standard, Bull was also on WCW and the Jumping Angels were on WWF at some point.
>>
>>2733732
>Spending thousands of dollars on smart phones to hand out just so people will participate in Bray's entrance
Holy shit is Bray the biggest anti-draw of all time?
>>
>>2741727
Bull was WWF women's champion
>>
>>2733662
>Can literally hear a pin drop during her entrances

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa7TvxC2rgA
>>
>>2733662
chimpy BTFO
>>
>>2733662
this
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.